looking for mitsubishi storm owners.....

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
hi guyz.......i'm new around in mitsu forum.......and would like to know if there's anyone in here who has an mitsubishi....storm 2.5L.....with enhanced performance......:burnout:

and is there any speed or rev....cut.....for this kind of vehicle.....

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
i got 1 2006 model but still in stock condition. Just bought the car a month's back.
i'm new in turbo diesel so i cant give much advise.
All i know its not an eletronic fuel inject engine so there's not much of electronic gadjets that we can use.:banghead:

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
i see thanks for the info.....bro.....if u happen to come across any performance upgrades.....do let me know......

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
how much did the whole convertion cost? including jpj and stuff?
auto or manual??
mind telling more about your experience?

sanie

Jul 31, 2006
huhu... experience in swapping engines ka? :biggrin:huhu... not much la fren...
just plenty... this is the second gila projek after my bro's merc W210-E230 was swaped in with RB25DET, now layan the VIP style with 20 inc rims.. huhu,,,...

This storm was bought second-handed by my father for oil palm plantation sites near the bukit Merah... after a month using it, it start to have this kind of engine over-heated problem. almost 3 times sangkut at the Jelapang terowong highway... many pomen said that storm always faced this type of problem (maybe i'm just aint lucky.. he..)... after spent almost 10K just to repair, our patients have lost once again :nurse:... to find a better solution... then my bro and me start thinking what is the better engine to swap in... a SR20DET, RB25DET or 1JZ twin turbo... that is how the story begun...

now this storm is running with auto trans... have to modi the firewall... sangat penuh the engine bay...very smooth and powerful engine... no regrect to swap with this engine... cost almost 15K... running with rear wheel drive only... if u want to remain with 4 wheel, u have to put more cost to rojak with VR4 gearbox... huhu... thanks to pomen :smokin::biggrin:

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
huhu... experience in swapping engines ka? :biggrin:huhu... not much la fren...
just plenty... this is the second gila projek after my bro's merc W210-E230 was swaped in with RB25DET, now layan the VIP style with 20 inc rims.. huhu,,,...

This storm was bought second-handed by my father for oil palm plantation sites near the bukit Merah... after a month using it, it start to have this kind of engine over-heated problem. almost 3 times sangkut at the Jelapang terowong highway... many pomen said that storm always faced this type of problem (maybe i'm just aint lucky.. he..)... after spent almost 10K just to repair, our patients have lost once again :nurse:... to find a better solution... then my bro and me start thinking what is the better engine to swap in... a SR20DET, RB25DET or 1JZ twin turbo... that is how the story begun...

now this storm is running with auto trans... have to modi the firewall... sangat penuh the engine bay...very smooth and powerful engine... no regrect to swap with this engine... cost almost 15K... running with rear wheel drive only... if u want to remain with 4 wheel, u have to put more cost to rojak with VR4 gearbox... huhu... thanks to pomen :smokin::biggrin:

Interesting.. can you show us a photo of the engine bay? rojak with VR4 gearbox? wow......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Crotch rocket enthusiasts rejoice, for if you're an enthusiast for motorcycle racing, then make sure you tune into a programme that's being aired every Thursday night on ESPN STAR Sports (ESS), hosted by one very dynamic and entertaining; Paula Malai Ali on show called 2 Wheels!

<!--more-->The programme will be featuring motorcycle racing across Asia and ESS has boosted...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience