Looking for Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart version Halfcut

Looking For

Looking for Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart version Halfcut

moloderfd

Oct 25, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Looking for mitsubishi colt ralliart version Halfcut 4g15 Mivec turbo , there are only one available in mudah.i want to fit in my Saga BLM.. now i want to search for more so that i can compare the price and the offer given.. anything just PM me . thank you.

putrawanz

PUTRAWANZ
May 21, 2004
KL
bro,halfcut is hard to get,plus this engine must run on ron 97 only,use ron 95 will be knocking,i using the car,this car hard to mod because the parts is expensive,example this engine use bearing abs sensor,that cost rm1000 per side,MAF sensor that cost rm1200 lastime i change it,gearbox easy to spoil and hard to repair,that cost nearly buy a new halfcut,this engine using a newer technology a lots of sensor,not like previous mitsubishi engine,that less sensor,If used open pod engine light coming,plus here no one can tune this engine, the tuners that experts are from singapore that expensive for tuning.when tuning using piggyback,off the engine,the ecu will reset to stock factory tune back.. a lots of problem using this engine

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
i took my car to the garage as it was overheating and then stop the engine and then it wont start again until its cool down, but water not boiling but they said it could be down to engine temperature sensor which located on engine head.
just wondered if anybody got any ideas about this?
thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience