looking for commends on Vios

Jan 25, 2006
are u sure or not ? does this happen to 2006 model..?just got mine 3days ago..feels totally diff. esp the handling .

wondering why 06 model doesn't come wth digital meter

also, i don't feel any engine braking in action when descending from steep hillroad..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
montoya said:
are u sure or not ? does this happen to 2006 model..?just got mine 3days ago..feels totally diff. esp the handling .

wondering why 06 model doesn't come wth digital meter

also, i don't feel any engine braking in action when descending from steep hillroad..
Montoya, the water problem is the 2005 batch. Not sure about the 2006, so far no complain about water entering for the 2006 batch.

bryan

Known Member
Apr 9, 2005
Johor Bahru
Visit site
TitanRev said:
Montoya, the water problem is the 2005 batch. Not sure about the 2006, so far no complain about water entering for the 2006 batch.
hi titan.. u working in UMV??
i got q wanna seek ur advice.. i have the new 2006 batch and have problem with my rear axle(ETA beam) the rear right side toe was in and it make the whole car not stable. anything can done to fix back as the rear is fixed.

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
zan said:
singapore G spec Vios does come with LCD display. makes me wonder, how come m'sian spec does not?

and there are turbocharged vios in thailand, but they're using aftermarket turbo and not OEM. malaysia also can maa... malaysia boleh.
they dump the lower end to malaysia gua,

vios turbo in thailand is oem. back wif full factory warranty. jz like buying from UMW

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i got my vios ..in 2003...the 1st batch....haha...handling is great compare to other stock ....after a few model tested...engine respond is fast ...but abit slow compare to Vtec as they have CVT gearbox...haha...so far..i hear ppl say the car not stable during high speed ...but after i have some test run...i hit 180kmh...it still very good...stable at 160-170 jump lane to lane the suspension and steering respond is still good....stable....after hit 180kmh...the engine still can go....abit more maybe 200+ but that time ......i was reach toll ...cant go more...

eghadi

Jul 25, 2006
weiiii.....vios is 4 pleasure driving lor,not for racing,if u looking 4 comfort then vios is the answer,unless modded 1,it will be a very eyecatching vios with the bodykit,17inch rim....beautiful.....and the vvti work from you start the engine,just look at the rpm,damd low and steady,when accel respon also fast.but vvti compare to vtec of cos la vtec makan,this is bcoz of vvti work from low to mid,while vtec no need to explain la,if masuk vtec at certain point,macam turbo oooo....heheheh...dun shoot me aaa,but i like vios then city bcoz of the shape.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The terms alien abduction or abduction phenomenon describe "subjectively real memories of being taken secretly against one’s will by apparently nonhuman entities and subjected to complex physical and psychological procedures."[1] People claiming to have been abducted are usually called "abductees" or "experiencers." Typical claims involve being subjected to a forced medical examination that emphasizes their reproductive system.[2] Abductees sometimes claim to have been warned...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience