Looking For Apexi rsm(blue)

Known Member
Sep 5, 2008
Looking For used Apexi rsm(blue)

I looking for item above.Pls pm me ur best price.Loc kepong KL.Thanks

Last edited:

kinyee

Oct 31, 2008
i have the apexi RSM(Blue) RM830..Price Nego...call/sms 0166203088 to get Best price..loc~seremban

Known Member
Sep 5, 2008
Bro,izit a brand new item?it out of my budget la.anyway thank u.

kinyee

Oct 31, 2008
yap..it was new item~~welcome bro if next time still interest can find me also..cause now japan yen is growing..so most of the japan product will get growing~~~for example~~last time the original VS-1 RM150 can get ald..but now...min...RM180~~

PM me your budget see..i can make it or not

Known Member
Sep 5, 2008
yap..it was new item~~welcome bro if next time still interest can find me also..cause now japan yen is growing..so most of the japan product will get growing~~~for example~~last time the original VS-1 RM150 can get ald..but now...min...RM180~~

PM me your budget see..i can make it or not
Actually im looking for used item.Thanks again bro.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...

does anyone here recommend TRD Suspension Kit...this would be for a MyVi...the kit is being retailed for RM2500...was considering between this, Titan (RM2000) and GAB...please advise and give your personal reviews...

i have used Titan before on my kelisa and loved them...but it was rather hard...sacrificing comfort quite a bit...the goal im hoping to get is to have improved handling with reasonable comfort since the MyVi is not really meant for cornering...just want to improve...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience