Looking for a BMW E36

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
is there a single vanos & double vanos engine?or there is only double vanos engine?

...yup!....just calling!...loan still can go up tu 47k...location in Port Klang...:regular_smile:

For the E34 and E36, the options is the non-VANOS and also VANOS...but only single VANOS as the Double VANOS came out in the E39 facelifted range and also E46

oic....thanks for clear the doubt mate.

Welcome....but dun be a fool like sacrificing ur Bimmer for a Japanese engine. Seen one in a magazine, as though like the Bimmer engine are not powerful enough. Check it out on the Kereta.

nono.....if i want to upgrade/convert the engine,japs engine is definately out of the list.prefer bmw 2.3 or 2.5 machine.

That's the way bro....hehehehe...

hi all, since you r discussing on the M50 engine as well here, mind if i ask how much the M50 halfcut/engine lantai would cost ? i really have no idea lah bro...

Not mistaken the half cuts are getting cheap nowadays. But not sure about the pricing as different shop has different price.

any idea of the price range then ?...more than 10k ? less 10 ? less 5k ?

5115 said:
nono.....if i want to upgrade/convert the engine,japs engine is definately out of the list.prefer bmw 2.3 or 2.5 machine.

...or you can churn out more power by bolt on kit...turbo or charger...and I'm thinking of that too!...ehheeehe:regular_smile:

ariel said:
...or you can churn out more power by bolt on kit...turbo or charger...and I'm thinking of that too!...ehheeehe:regular_smile:

wat car u r driving bro?

Some had done it on their Bimmer.....straight away 370bhp.....huhuhuhuu

The bolt on turbo Bimmer that i was referring to was an E36 325i......

wow bro searching for the BMW ka???
me also.....
im interested in BMW E38
but now still not the time to buy 1....
still got many thing to do yet, hopefully next year i can get 1,
then can join u all lo....hehehe....

wa...surf till here huh bro 7?

is my bro looking for e36 la,not me.im only affort to drive seg only la

hehe... boring ma, and wan make more fren ma.
haha... i tot u wanna buy a BMW.....

i need to buy another car to use la, coz my SE not longer for daily drive...
scare those JAHAT la....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom