Looking for 1JZ-GTE

3SGE

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
KL
Visit site
hey...i'm looking for a half cut 1JZ-GTE single turbo + VVTI plz pm me the price + installation into altezza(if available)?:regular_smile:

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Look back a few motortrader issues , out of a chaser , 1jz vvti going for 6800

3SGE

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hey everyone,
Levin92: nah that 1 is the old version i think
miata: u got supra half cut with 1JZ-GTE single turbo + VVTI?
blackie: any recommended place to get the engine or to do the conversion?

Levin92

500 RPM
Aug 7, 2004
PAHANG
Visit site
1jz-gte

3SGE said:
Levin92: nah that 1 is the old version i think
yup,the non vvt-i twin turbo is old version... the single turbo vvt-i is new version will cost 6k++ anyway u jz need the new version,rite???

3SGE

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
KL
Visit site
Levin92 said:
yup,the non vvt-i twin turbo is old version... the single turbo vvt-i is new version will cost 6k++ anyway u jz need the new version,rite???
yup, isn't the new 1 better?:regular_smile:

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
good luck man. hope to see ur 1jz-gte in ur altezza.
BTW recommend me the workshop u do the installation.

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
1jz vvti turbo halfcut difficult to find........one of my fren in JB got 1 chaser manual halfcut but pricey......8k+.......... KL normally i found engine only no halfcut...... 1 altezza already fitted with 1JZ twin turbo.....power is good.......

3SGE

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
KL
Visit site
I hope so...still looking for a half cut heh
Btw, can any 1 tell me wut's the difference between twin turbo and single turbo + VVTI? Also, chaser half cut or supra half cut, or are they the same?:regular_smile:
wah Alvin, 8k+??? How come more expensive than the 1 miata mentioned above?:emoticon_U:

Last edited:

Levin92

500 RPM
Aug 7, 2004
PAHANG
Visit site
saw 1 unit 1jz vvt-i at my mechanic workshop... accident in front n waterpump 'kong'... RM6k++... planning to put into a 4WD...

bretbaby

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Malaysia
ya lor,.i got 1 not sure single or twin turbo but not half cut...got engine,wiring,ecu,gearbox

3SGE

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
KL
Visit site
Levin92 said:
saw 1 unit 1jz vvt-i at my mechanic workshop... accident in front n waterpump 'kong'... RM6k++... planning to put into a 4WD...
Hey Levin92, is that engine sold yet? If not, can u tell me where is your mechanic workshop? Thanks:regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello...i need some help....i have a viper voice module and its getting irritating coz bising always and somemore malu when in public....always say protected by viper when ppl passby...so i was thinking whether is there a way to put a switch next to the siren so that it can cut the power so that no voice....then when i want to use it again then just on the switch....i dont wan to cabut the whole module from the alarm coz then have to open the center console all....very mafan....any ideas guys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience