Looking 4 Hannah Tan

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

najibkl

Known Member
M looking for this pretty gurl Motorsport@petronas, Hannah 4 role model of my product which b launching soon.

If u guys out der, know her mail/fone no/ etc or Hannah read this, do sms (012-669 8074) or pm me..Thx buddy

Last edited:
absolutely no doubt she's the hottest babe i ever see... :)

wei..very pretty n sexy....woooooo....

i saw her website..

STUDY so Geng 1 loo.....all award..siao..pai seh man MMEEEEEE

she's well educated...good!

hmm maybe sleep with lecturer to get tips leh...err on second thought no need sleep..just electric enuff..

Hannah T...VAVAVOOM!!!

Just finish listen to her album borrow from a friend. My comment, her way as a good quality singer are still infinity long. BUT if she decided to become one of those sports illustrated model well, her way to there are just short. :angel_smile:

Bro, everyone can sing one. Is just a matter whether the tones and the tunes can be accepted or not only. A 1 years old baby also can sing but the tones are just too sharp and loud that we described it as a cry sound.

slutty?

she's "still" have the hillary duff image still la. maybe she's trying to project a lot more vampish outlook but overall belum sampai lagi.

malaysian young celebs ok. but still far of comparo to SG. a walk in ochard road on sunday (yesterday) we did & :shocked:

any latest info on her?so silent?married already ar?

Married? No lerr.... still single, err.. I mean, got boyfriend but not married.

Kononnya some boss of hair styling saloon.. Kimarie kot.

But I'm still loving her

Married? No lerr.... still single, err.. I mean, got boyfriend but not married.

Kononnya some boss of hair styling saloon.. Kimarie kot.

But I'm still loving her

thats a real lucky man... :confused_smile: i would die to be with hannah tan.. :_:

Top Bottom