Looking 4 Hannah Tan

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

hmm maybe sleep with lecturer to get tips leh...err on second thought no need sleep..just electric enuff..

I dont think it is a proper way to talk about people sucessfull result over here...

just my 2 cents...cheers..:regular_smile:

I studied with her back during my college years, she's really a sweet girl, very nice, always have the time to talk to people, no matter how ugly they are. top student as well, was helping teach the class actually.

i mean, who gets to be Ms College & the valedictorian at the same time?

oh..thought u were in the same class as her..then u would be my class mate...

shes quite friendly too, met her at metropolitan college auto fiesta, very sporting, let me take a pic with her with my handphone :D

Saw Hannah Tan in the Honda Civic Type R launch yesterday... and WOW!!!!! She is so much more prettier in real life than in Photos.... her super irresistable personality and bubbly character makes me fall for her even more... Wah!!!!! how to look at other women now... :(

I saw Lil_Piggy2 there too~ hahaha!!

She so so only wor yesterday.. prefer Monique.. she wave at me when i was leaving.. weeeeeeee!

u got take pics with her kah?

Yeah... I did take pictures with her... how to resist... hehehehe... her smile and bubbly character is simply too much to resist... heheheh... paid too much attention to her forgot about the others liao... hahahahaha...

paid too much attention on which part of her??... :P

*cabutz*

careful la guys... she also reads ZeroToHundred.com... haha
just kidding... :P

Top Bottom