• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
xbalance2002,

aliyatech quote "My benchmark is Motec's M600 and I'm hoping to export this to motorsports enthusiasts all over the world."

From here, i think this ecu can support six cylinder. For the price wise, should be more than Haltech E6X and can not less than "Utimate".

Bro, think again, benchmark is Motec's M600....you know the price lah...he..he...he

For the function, that have to let Mr. Manan to say, right ?

Can someone press the bell..."Moring Call"...........he...he...he

Well, he is slow......

aliyatech

Jul 12, 2006
I'm benchmarking against Motec 600 but price wise, it will be much chepaer than Motec and slightly below Haltech so that it would be affordable for most people. This way, I can compete directly with both Motec & Haltech internationally.

I know Motec M600 sells for something like RM 10K in UK and not many people use it in Malaysia because of its price. But I dont know how much Haltech E6X sells for around here. Can anyone tell me?

Anyway, my respect & admiration goes of course to ecupro for producing Malaysia's 1st ECU that caters for the necessary requirements for motorsports enthusiasts. There are sure going to be some things that I can learn from him.

Cheers!!

speedchaser

Known Member
Sep 21, 2004
KL & Ipoh
Professore, I'm just pulling your leg on the supercharge thing... well actually I've done some design and research on my own to supercharge the V6. The electronics part I have no worries with your ECU and the tuning part I can take care of it pretty much. The only thing is the mounting fabrication of the SC and the manifold and the little gritty details takes a hell lot of time which I don't have.

It's faster to just chuck in a 6A12TT with a conversion and less hassle.

It's nice to see that someone like Mr. Manan putting something decent up for the world to see that Malaysia do have people who can do all this.

Well, let's see one of these days we can all meet up and have some teh tarik on the subject and throw some ideas around.

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
He..he..he...Good Moring MR. Manan
Sorry to w..y...u....he..he..he

Ok. Good for every body. The price is.....lower than Haltech, E6X.

Good news.

If something wrong ( i mean wiring miss connect ), we not need to send back to other country and wait how many weeks.....( at least, can save some petro here...he..he..he)

Those who stay in K.L., you guys are very lucky...

aliyatech, or should i call Mr.Manan, i don't the price. I think you can goto "Sunway" or Car trader Magazine, call them up....

I mean just "The BOX" will cost how much!

Any spec on Hardware and software, Mr Manan ?

Sorry, Mr. Manan, i think we have to wait! Right!

xbalance2002

1,500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
like that case...we few more option for local and international ECU ...but why so costly...if you say it 100% make in local? as i know for mass produce is cheap like 1000 unit as factory minimun order...

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
xbalan2002,

aliyatech quote "It took my team of engineers 5 years to develop this. Users of this ECU will be given the software to do your very own engine"

You see, they are very costly and time.

Well, you see, Pentium 4, 256m byte, mother-board, sound output, graphics card, keyboard, monitor.....all that, we alway use, it only cost RM 1600.00

We are talking our computer system.....ar....size also very big...what do u say ?

Well, Protech-II, one joeker do all the things, off cause, very..very....cheap..loh.

Well, Our Malaysia car also very..very...expensive...What do u say ?

Well, wait for the final touch product

Mr. Manan, right! May be aliyatech will justify the price,right!

140db,

Where is your force field, joint us and say a bit....he...he...he

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
xbalance2000,

clone unit ?

Bro, if it can clone so easily, what abount Motec, Haltech,AEM....

They are hard-code protected on microcontroller, unless they have source-code.

Well, i don't know, i stay in "Kampong"

My first product, Protech-I has been release since year 2003, Protech-II has been release since year 2005.....any clone come up....what do u say ?

Protech-III will be.......he...he...he.....

Mr.Manan, what do u say ?

xbalance2002

1,500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
guys to clone some things is not imposible....as i know the hardest to clone is a CPU...processer...in china the is a company doing this ...U know CPU...so hard and things is so small...it posible to them...even every body know ENZO ferrari...was came out...MAKE IN CHINA.....hehehe...

anyway just waiting for the good result from u guys...it the function & program is easy to use ...and hourse power good out put .....i think i will have 1 local ECU...

xbalance2002

1,500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
This is what motec m600 function list...

The MoTeC M600 ECU is a powerful Engine Management Systems offering sophisticated controls for today's highly evolved engines.

Featuring six injector drivers and six ignition outputs, the MoTeC M600 is intended for six cylinder engines and triple rotary applications.

Developed with high performance road cars and racing enthusiasts in mind, the M600 delivers an extensive package of standard features including; a 32 bit microprocessor, Narrowband Lambda control, and eight auxiliary outputs for functions such as 3D boost control, nitrous injection, intercooler spray bars, shift lights and warning alarms to name a few.

Optional features available include; Traction Control, Gear Change Ignition Cut, Variable Cam Control, Drive By Wire throttle control, Single or Dual Wideband Lambda sensor and Data Logging.

140dB

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
johor
ecupro said:
xbalan2002,
Well, you see, Pentium 4, 256m byte, mother-board, sound output, graphics card, keyboard, monitor.....all that, we alway use, it only cost RM 1600.00

We are talking our computer system.....ar....size also very big...what do u say ?
140db,

Where is your force field, joint us and say a bit....he...he...he

Prof,

Develop for us pc ecu emulator...use printer port for i/o heheh...extras use usb..haha...features upgradable to motec functions woohoo...

i know u can 1....

speedchaser

Known Member
Sep 21, 2004
KL & Ipoh
He already had the whole works of emulators in his room! Only thing was he needed someone to pick it up from where he left off. But he doesn't know where he had left off and that's the problem. You know la, sign of senility! Or rather is it flashes of brilliance?

Professore has a brilliant mind, just that no one with the moolah had tried talking to him on his level. He's one of the worse in marketing... :) and that's the truth hehehe... but he's on another world of his own, another planet when you talk about low-level programming like assembly. Circuitry... and things you might find that you know zilch when start having "teh 'o' ice limau" with him.

Looking at it another way, he's like an unsung hero who knows how to build things that rival the best in the world but locals didn't give him much of a chance because of mindset.

People wanted proof of dynos but he can even get lost in the highway coming to KL and needs money which I think he's kinda conservative on because of economics. So it's a Catch 22 situation.

I know him for I'm also from Ipoh and I've used and developed his software together to get the Protech 2 to what it is today. And my former Toyota 1.6 turbo (closing into 300hp, stock standard internarls apart from bearings) was tested by a lot of Toyota forumers which they will vouched for using local ECU.

If there're enough support, anything can happen. Talk to him...

Last edited:

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
140db,

"Ho........Sih"
"Ho.........Sih"
"....Joint me....son....."
" Fa.......ther......"

Well, from "Star War"......he....he.....he

The emulator, actually, i am using electronic like Variable Resistor, act like coolant temp., throttle position, map position. For triggering, use ne555 I.C. For real triggering pattern, i use Toyota distributor like super-charge, silver top, Honda like Vtec, Nissan like E15T, then, tired a string at one end and hold the weight, and then, let go the weight (Pull by the gravity), workling like you are starting the engine,( Ar...with the help of 5 channel digital analyser, using pc with dos and printer port to record down the singnal pattern.like TDC, cam ) and finally program it into PIC16F84 ( we call the program as "firmware")
Did you guy lost in space ?
That mean this PIC15f84 act as converter, from signal become 4 signal for 4 cylinder engine.

"Class, thats all for today....go back and read chapter 9.."

Speedchaser,

My brain is "limited"....need some "Si Fu"

xbalance202,
So many goodies in MOTEC M600. It must be very costly like Mr.Manan mention.

So, the "local ecu" is benchmark M600.
Mr. Manan, every bold open eyes and waiting your product. What u say ?

xbalance2002

1,500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
yes guys what we can do is just wait..hehe...

will the local ecu have a plug and play function...

Local ECU
can we see your ECU DEMO...in dyno and on the road...

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
Shs........,

I think Mr. Manan...z...z.....zzz.....ZZZZZ. He work all night long with his team.

he..he...he...He is SLOW.....

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
xbalance2002,

Mr. Manan and his team wait for the delivery PCB, Printed Circuit Borad.
They have to insert sc ( surface component ) , soldering....by this week....he...he...he

Mr. Manan and his team all jumping up and down because we push them too hard.....he...he...he

This "Local ecu" socket may be just like Motec, Hatech. You need a small harness, "Linker" like HKS in order to fit you stock plugs.

This is my small web site : www.geocities.com/ecupro

Goto right side and locate the "Linker". Take a look, there is a picture there.

Joeker,
What engine you are using and your car model ?
What is your current consumption ? ( the fuel , one liter to ??? )

Thanks

xbalance2002

1,500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
bro you better tell the team take all the time they need...dont rush...if u rush you will miss out some things...not an good idea...

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
Mr Manan quote"
How long is this testing going to take until I get the perfection I aim for, I can't say for sure"

So, bro, don't worry, no rush, all depend on Mr. Manan. He is a "Key man".....he...he...he

Look like we are on the movie , "Rush Hour"...ha..ha..ha

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
Camera, roll the filmmmmm and
Aaaaaaction....!

Eh, Mr Manan, is your turn NOW! ( Mr. Manan cover his face with a big cup.zzz...zzzz..ZZZZZZ )

I think Mr. Manan play some strategy here. ( Just like F1 )

....Ladyyyyy and Gentlemannnnn.....let my present....Mr. MANAN....
( hand cover the mic ), Mr. Manan....are you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guyz...i'm thinking of getting this car to add to my collection...my budget is around 80k. Nevertheless i's still cannot decide between this two...any comment n suggestion?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience