LIVERPOOL FC-Great Britain Greatest Club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
aisey u all, Cisse coming to liverpool is good lah,but next season only he come
he is in france senior team, pangole and le tallec under 21 only...and cisse currently is the leading top scorer in the french league, i wish he can come on January! the most important thing is,he is better than Heskey la wei~~~
houllier ah,i think after this season gone oredi, if performance still not good,mayb b4 the season ends,he will get the boot! if they dun change new coach, the team will stil be the same...haihhhhhhh

i think o'neil is on his way to anfield... he reject a deal wit spurs... hmmm... any comment?

yeah cisse is ok ...
his finishin touch is way better than heskey ...
le tallec n pongolle is still young, slowly loh ...give them time ...
Martin O neil??
i donno lah
he might stay in celtic

of course la better than heskey... for me heskey is an overated player... even baros is better than him.... heskey is the next collymore.....

baros is good
but damn selfish ....
heskey too clumsy already ....
biscan?? really no comment ....
y did they waste 5.5 million for him from croatia zagreb ...?

n why in the hell GH let anelka go??? errr... who else... litmanen, gary mclister(mind the spelling, im not a liverpool fan), fowler......

probably he got something to prove.... but wat it is??? all this player were influence player.... haiya... maybe u guys correct la... this oldman nyanyok oledi.....

err... roy evans better than him, i guess.... he produced owen, gerrard, murphy, fowler.... his mistake was letting man utd winning the title in merseyside... heheheheh... not really win la... but the match was the turning point for man utd winning the title... if i not mistaken it was in 1996 or 1997... then GH come to the rescue... double team with evans.... but still failed....

so, who'll probably replace GH??? i'll bet for martin o'neil... any seconder??

anelka hasnt get his form back ....
litmanen i donno y
gary mcalister was old i guess ...
fowler i really donno y....
Jamie Redknapp was their captain somemore ...but he had alot of injury problems even now
steve staunton was old lah ....
many important n influential players left liverpool actually

i really donno who will dare to take this hugh task
handling a club as big as liverpool is never goin to be easy ...
especially when they had so much glory in the past n the fans n the board expect alot from the club

yalor~~heskey really kenot laa...
u guys got read about houllier's comments on why liverpool kenot perform well ah?he say bcoz owen din play for 3 months,oh man..this proved that he only rely on a striker laa...a manager must be good in purchasing players,houllier is not one!!!

and he sold Fowler too!!Fowler is better than Heskey!!Fowler injured then he sold him,heskey injured,or score little goals all season he din sell, crazy manager!

but nowadays alot of clubs rely on one striker...
owen, rvn, henry, shearer, beattie, saha, many more lah lazy to list out ...
n maybe heskey younger than fowler thats y they sell n fowler play like owen so they dont need the exact type of players in one squad...that is what i think y he sold fowler lah ...

Gh is full of excuses...
so many lame excuses.. last year said the international players were tired from world cup.....
i don't see mu or arsenal or even madrid suffer that kinda shit..
he goes on with so many players injured...
got once he even blast steven gerrard and said it was his foult...
now his excuse is because owen is injured...
come on GET A LIFE man... seriously... O neil should replace GH... he seriously sucks....

besides o neil ...
who can take the job??
o neil already has celtic n he is doin quite well over there ....
winning a few championship ..
n will liverpool get new players
or will they get rid of some of the players?

our last game in the 1st round of EPL against chelsea 2nite, hope that reds still in the winning mood, STAY REDS', pride of the merseyside...

start roaring 'You'll Never Walk Alone' from now on, one more win to add for this season, a good away win...

Originally posted by FTO@Jan 7 2004, 05:13 PM
yalor~~heskey really kenot laa...
u guys got read about houllier's comments on why liverpool kenot perform well ah?he say bcoz owen din play for 3 months,oh man..this proved that he only rely on a striker laa...a manager must be good in purchasing players,houllier is not one!!!

and he sold Fowler too!!Fowler is better than Heskey!!Fowler injured then he sold him,heskey injured,or score little goals all season he din sell, crazy manager!
sorry but I too agree to sell fowler. He was about to do a 'macmana'.

gifted but too lazy, low work rate. good riddence to 'spice boys'
macmanaman, fowler, the clumsy west ham goalie, jamie - have u seen his wife's ' louise ' FHM spread....:blink: ... sorry i digress.

If only anelka had better temperment, I keep him. such a wasted.

agree, some are not performing regularly....heskey, bruno, diao, dioufy, danny, hrpia etc

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom