Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
SatanicsM said:
hi..i'm newbie here =]

this is my ride lol
original nrf cf skirting and cf bonet..gonna hunt the nrf rear and side..addicted to nrf lol

http://myspace-346.vo.llnwd.net/00912/64/35/912065346_l.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/flyingdevil/Image015.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/flyingdevil/Image004.jpg
bro how much u get ur CF hood n NRF lip.......interior also convert to MOVE Seat plus column Shift n 660 under ur hood...hehe

ur car can enter autoshow already lo.........any kcar club u join?

civicjb

May 19, 2006
nizer said:
t interior..still looking fr 2 more headrest,bought t seat wthout 2 headrest

yup my hood make JPJ smile n then send me a letter for inspection couple weeks ago..

bro nizer...as im seen ur front seat got some space for handbrake..hows dat..?
also want to install move seat lar..any advise..??

civicjb

May 19, 2006
Move NRF said:
bro nizer i find out ur move seat got gab at centre 4 tarik ur handbrake or?

ya lar..how dats..?modified meh..? can give more closer pic or some explanation...

SatanicsM

Known Member
Mar 12, 2005
Move NRF said:
bro how much u get ur CF hood n NRF lip.......interior also convert to MOVE Seat plus column Shift n 660 under ur hood...hehe

ur car can enter autoshow already lo.........any kcar club u join?
hmm..both of them near 2.8k

move seat and move engine?dont want la..i prefer NA and i hate auto

just wanna make my interior like street racer lol..put some gauge,rsm and safc

autoshow?haha..my car not ready yet..many things i dont have like the nrf skirting,american metal taillamp,nrf hood spoilers and eye brow..just wanna make it fully convert to nrf then i will join la..must custom one,here dont have rear and side skirt that 100% same as the original NRF

i'm solo rider
=]

nizer

1,500 RPM
Jan 12, 2004
Klang
www.facebook.com
Move NRF said:
hehe...how come without 2 headrest? ur 2 headrest put at front seat n just leave empty 4 ur rear seat. Move couple seat wit manual gear tak susah to drive? why dunwan find kitty seat?

how abt ur handbrake? modif to leg padel or no more use handbrake?

u also kena Hood? ur inspention pass or not? or u treat them starbuck? hehe
luckily got fren working inside,gave him some starbuck..settle:shades_smile: :shades_smile:

headrest is differ front n rear..cannot take front t rear or rr to fr:cry_smile: :cry_smile:

h/brake space little bit small but no big deal still can put my hand to pull

seison

Jul 26, 2006
OMG , bro... ur handbreak...and ur gear... macam so hard to pull....
Anywher, hai guys ... i'm newbie here~ nice to meet u guys

rubbishking01

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
pee jay,
www.rubbishking01.com
Dior said:
heheee...not bad... get to knew many hk frens....

we did have many rides with diff MOVE... testing testing maaa.....

Bro Dior....so means u know them,..?

well i also join sum of the kcar memberb in hk..so when is ur next trip to hk..?

i almost go hk once a month...

and regarding the "move" RS with YRV engine, its belongs to Kcarshop, one of the pioneer kcar mod in hK,..and the owner currently shift his business in shenzhen..

call FDR racing...and the boss, Kcar Weng, currently drove a Daihatsu Copen, can say is the fatest in HK....

rubbishking01

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
pee jay,
www.rubbishking01.com
Move NRF said:
above pic almost 70% is my HK fren car.......HK MOVE Club will very happy if they know u post his car.....hehe why u no post more local Move/Kenari pic?

haha.....just copy n paste frm their webbie also can lar...hhehe...

Well, i also hv sum pics which is i shot on their ride when they visit kcar shop..

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
nizer said:
luckily got fren working inside,gave him some starbuck..settle:shades_smile: :shades_smile:

headrest is differ front n rear..cannot take front t rear or rr to fr:cry_smile: :cry_smile:

h/brake space little bit small but no big deal still can put my hand to pull
u modif n rewrap ur Move seat? u very keat la.....1st unit in malaysia ..:regular_smile:

Dior

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
PENANG
rubbishking01 said:

well i also join sum of the kcar memberb in hk..so when is ur next trip to hk..?

and regarding the "move" RS with YRV engine, its belongs to Kcarshop, one of the pioneer kcar mod in hK,..and the owner currently shift his business in shenzhen..

call FDR racing...and the boss, Kcar Weng, currently drove a Daihatsu Copen, can say is the fatest in HK....
hey...i 'm a girl laa.... what bro..

yup, they r my friends...i visited them last month and they brought me fo jalan jalan at hk........gathering with them too...

by the way..our trip was happened in hk car magazine...-hot machine. (vip dream club)... will show up next time when i receive it... :)

yup, the kcar track car was my friend told me... it was no more in the world, burnt alr....hisshop also burnt so he move to other place..

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
rubbishking01 said:

dior is gal gal lenglui lo......not koko....hehehe

My kausai kenari also YRV engine but the road at my place cant drive fast also......KNN JPJ keep on kacau also...take out the YRF just put L900 N/A. My car blacklist by JPJ n warning me take out the YRV.....hai.....long time ago lo this story....

Last edited:

civicjb

May 19, 2006
share lar...

AlloOps..

all members share sum move with great wheels...
long time no see lar...
move with kosei maybe...or with wedsports s90...:)

civicjb

May 19, 2006
C...got move fans here..come boys...do something bout it..:p
move!!!move!!move!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys..i have a honda accord 2.4 i vtec 2005 model..i want to ask about suspension..I want to buy a absorber that can lowered the original height of my car without decreasing comforbability.In other words,what the best brand of adjustable that suitable to my car that can make my car
1)look sporty by lowering the car
2)so comfort while driving if hit hole in the road
3)good handling when driving in high speed
In easy word,i want absorber that improve my car's handling and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience