Let Share your kelisa picture!

heard a lot about him..but never see him before. :D still waiting for the apportunity to chat with him

Originally posted by cybernation+Mar 14 2005, 16:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cybernation @ Mar 14 2005, 16:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vuitton@Mar 14 2005, 16:39
my buddy owns this crazy machine...

471899_4.jpg

471899_5.jpg

engineered for fun...
hahaha..kelisa_187 machine!!! :lol: [/b][/quote]
YUPP... CRAZY GUY...

last week, we were the marshall for MRC @ putrajaya....early in the morning, otw 2 putrajaya from nilai, i asked him for a sprint test (sunday morning, putrajaya straight road... heaven).... suddenly, he didnt realise that there's a slop on da road @ precint 7.... his car fly laaa..... right next 2 mine.... wallauwehhh... i wish i had a camcoder that time... almost 1 meter from the ground..... luckily he's in control of the mean machine.... :lol:

ahwu555 said:
front signal white cover (RM96.80) a pair
american metal (RM200.00) with installation
front lips (RM150.00) with spray
791055_11_full.jpg

is this the front lips u mean? where u buy from? Acc shop?? i kinda like it~ :)

kiansan said:
buy from where? i living at KL, acc shop dun have

actually all u need is to made a metal bracket & fix at the grille, then u go to accessories / spare part shop to buy the chrome lining (iswara 1.5 or iswara special edition) to stick on the metal bracket 1 by 1.....

kelvin555 said:
actually all u need is to made a metal bracket & fix at the grille, then u go to accessories / spare part shop to buy the chrome lining (iswara 1.5 or iswara special edition) to stick on the metal bracket 1 by 1.....
oh~~~~~ :D
u use wat to stick? double side tapeo or glue?

kiansan said:
oh~~~~~ :D
u use wat to stick? double side tapeo or glue?

when u go spare part shop to buy the chrome lining, it already come with the double side tape... i send to fiber shop to do it, cost me RM200 (custom-made metal bracket + installation).....

now i change my front from this...

791055_11_full.jpg

into this..... skyline.... hehe

791055_61_full.jpg

halo

bro.. how much that clear signal.. and u use what spray around the no. plate? normal spray or wat

ic3johan said:
bro.. how much that clear signal.. and u use what spray around the no. plate? normal spray or wat

front signal white cover (RM96.80) a pair, bought from Perodua, the number plate "numbers" are sticked with reflect sticker so it will shine when light spot on it... JPJ-illegal item :rolleyes:

Top Bottom