Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Lelong:dvd Plyer:rm350

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Not in ur hand but u can sell it?? Bro not in ur hand also u need to know the spec mar.. .. IF not plp ask u dun know how to answer.. .. Thn boom here n there..

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
hitz said:
Not in ur hand but u can sell it?? Bro not in ur hand also u need to know the spec mar.. .. IF not plp ask u dun know how to answer.. .. Thn boom here n there..
hi,very sorry,i just hope member can server n buy it from me only if i chep price.TQ

convict

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Mid Valley
haha.....I like the way you write...
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! for u brader!

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
convict said:
haha.....I like the way you write...
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! for u brader!
hi,don say like that la,,,,,,,,,i feel very sad because u say like that,,,,,,i just want to give every member know the item price only,so the member will buy it in cheaper price,i also ussaly teach member how to server in audio car wo,,,,,,,,,,,no buy from me nevermay wo,important my member will more n more,later soon,all member will know 1 SEN BUY 1 SEN

convict

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Mid Valley
Booooooooooooooooooom for fofit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A few months ago Ferrari got into trouble with the world when allegations surfaced suggesting that the barcode in its logo was subliminal advertising for Marlboro cigarettes; the scuderia's title sponsor.

Ferrari moved quickly to strongly deny the reports but the damage was done and Ferrari had to agree to remove the barcode. Now Ferrari has unveiled a new logo for all its team's attire and car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience