ICE -In Car Entertainment

Lelong:dvd Plyer:rm350

hitz

Kepong, KL
Not in ur hand but u can sell it?? Bro not in ur hand also u need to know the spec mar.. .. IF not plp ask u dun know how to answer.. .. Thn boom here n there..

fofit

Mar 6, 2006
hitz said:
Not in ur hand but u can sell it?? Bro not in ur hand also u need to know the spec mar.. .. IF not plp ask u dun know how to answer.. .. Thn boom here n there..
hi,very sorry,i just hope member can server n buy it from me only if i chep price.TQ

convict

May 31, 2005
Mid Valley
haha.....I like the way you write...
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! for u brader!

fofit

Mar 6, 2006
convict said:
haha.....I like the way you write...
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! for u brader!
hi,don say like that la,,,,,,,,,i feel very sad because u say like that,,,,,,i just want to give every member know the item price only,so the member will buy it in cheaper price,i also ussaly teach member how to server in audio car wo,,,,,,,,,,,no buy from me nevermay wo,important my member will more n more,later soon,all member will know 1 SEN BUY 1 SEN

convict

May 31, 2005
Mid Valley
Booooooooooooooooooom for fofit!

A few months ago Ferrari got into trouble with the world when allegations surfaced suggesting that the barcode in its logo was subliminal advertising for Marlboro cigarettes; the scuderia's title sponsor.

Ferrari moved quickly to strongly deny the reports but the damage was done and Ferrari had to agree to remove the barcode. Now Ferrari has unveiled a new logo for all its team's attire and car...