legendary toyota levin AE86 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

legendary toyota levin AE86 for sale

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
well good luck.. i rasa u akan boring, tak lama lagi mau jual pasal bro i pun pernah own original GX81 mark2(somemore bukan convert,its an original frameless mark 2)minyak tak tahan oooh.1JZ-gte auto,starting2 tu memangla syiok tekan sini sana bunyi cun,power pun layan,tapi dah lama sikit sudah control throttle pasal comsumption sekali tekan boleh lihat fuel indicator menurun giler...the car is nothing to shout about,its just another 4door family car,yg familiar keta FR mungkin pandang sekejap tapi bagi kebanyakan orang yg tak tau tu memang tak pandang langsung,paling teruk ada member dulu kutuk i bawak teksi,haiz and furthermore sebelum ni u dah pernah own an S14,at least u pun puas hati ada orang pandang bila lalu:proud:this is thru sheer personal experience ngan keta sebeginilah
my car slowly sell no rush.ngam harga i let go,tak ngam simpanlor..

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
its actually our family car.previously my bro then my dad was using it.. sold it to my fren who bought our 160J SSS as well,first owner is a japanese who brought it in for his own personal use.there's alot of difference original and converted.mainly the frameless door and IRS..even the body is slightly longer&the chassis alot stiffer(due to the frameless door) than the taxi.its pretty rare to find the ori ones.i personally also owned a gx90 mark 2(1G-GE manual) bfr then sold it off to another fren...

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2006
well i guess I will hv to do more car hunting untill i mange to find one. Anyway, nice knowing you, if happen that you see my dream ride kindly update me =). Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Morgan Motor Company has been steadily producing cars that are wonderful throwbacks to yesteryear with their classic lines that reminisce the beauty of autos from those times.

The fly in the ointment though was that the shape of their cars didn’t change much over the course of time. Now you might argue that that would be paradoxical because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience