Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i wonder if a nitrous oxide system can be use on a carb engine :biggrin:

aiM

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
Johor Bahru
www.geocities.com
still under beta version, now on parts reliability test.
if you want to join my 'guinea pig' team, i can sell you cheap, target about RM 600 with 0.5kg nitrous for moped bike, comes with 3 fogger nozzle, 3hp, 6hp, & 10 hp
hehehe. Havent started for car yet, to many variable need to calculate, especially wet shot

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
still under beta version, now on parts reliability test.
if you want to join my 'guinea pig' team, i can sell you cheap, target about RM 600 with 0.5kg nitrous for moped bike, comes with 3 fogger nozzle, 3hp, 6hp, & 10 hp
hehehe. Havent started for car yet, to many variable need to calculate, especially wet shot
i love new things.. count me in..

u got pm

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The design looks sound. But I'm not an engineer, but with that low level of boost I don't think you'll need to strengthen anything much if installed in a car?

aiM - what on earth do you do for a living? Awesome la your design

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Aim..

the system looks ok..

but the name.. sounds like a 'ubat kuat lelaki'.. people sell on streetside..

Naik Terus System? dont u wanna put a more commercial name?

i'm sure the performace is "SureUp" :top:

aiM

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
Johor Bahru
www.geocities.com
The design looks sound. But I'm not an engineer, but with that low level of boost I don't think you'll need to strengthen anything much if installed in a car?

With dry shot system, i dont recommend power upgrade more than 30%, it's too risky. furthermore, need to add air fuel ratio gauge (wide band is the best) to monitor the afr, if the reading is below rich, need to decrease the power. Theoretically, no need to strengthen anything, only to adjust the afr to richer and retard the ignition timing. But, if anybody wanna be my 'guinea pig', you're welcome~! hahaha

My design also got safety, as i'm using 1800 psi burst disk to prevent tank explosion, the tank also under DOT 3AL spec, and my fitting, hose, solenoid are rated more than 2000 psi. The power is also adjustable, just change the fogger nozzle.

For the time being, my NTS system will be for moped bike first, i'm still doing r&d for car.

Last time i'm worked as engineer on oil & gas, now i'm selling nasi lemak - www.NasiLemak2u.com and part time drifter, haha :burnout:

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

oh ya.. i didn't notice that :rofl::rofl::rofl:
haha, now u know why i put naik terus. confirm orang putih pronounce it very funny.
i also put this name to make people know that it is made in Malaysia.
Malaysia Boleh~!!

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
muahahaha.. naik terus........may i ask u to custom a set for me, as super cool intercooler spray?? lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all experts,
Did HKS twinplate clutch fit to GSR CK gb?
I got survey few garage,some say cant &
some say need alot of modification..
Can sifu's giv me sm tips or ideas?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience