LED replacement Bulbs for Cars!! Cabin, Pole, Side Turn Signal, Festoon, License

Exterior and Body

LED replacement Bulbs for Cars!! Cabin, Pole, Side Turn Signal, Festoon, License

super_led

Mar 3, 2007
www.geocities.com
Hi Fellow Car Owners,

LED replacement bulbs now available via Mail ORDER :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T5 LED bulbs

T5 Wedge Bulbs each with 2 High Flux LEDs which is FAR Superior than single LED inverted bulbs which are pretty dim in comparison!!!

120 Degrees angle of view. Suitable instrument clusters which require use of T5 bulbs.

Price:
BLUE, WHITE - RM15 / Pair

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cabin Lights

Latest!!! Cabin Lights Now Available Suitable for car interiors.
There are 2 types.
1 Watt Festoon Bulb
1. 1 Watt Festoon 31mm Bulb (build in 6 Chip LED) available in Blue and White
Price - $28RM each

3 Watt Light Panel (15 Super Flux LEDs)
2. 3 Watt Light Panel (15 Super Flux LEDs) available only in White (Festoon 31mm and T10 adaptor available)
Price - $58RM each

T10 Wedge 4 High Flux LEDs

Colors includes WHITE Blue Red Amber

T10 Wedge can be used in the following locations most cars.
1. Front Position Lamp
2. Side Turn Indicator
3. License Plate Lamps
4. Speedo Meter Lamps

Price - $23RM / Pair Excludes shipping.

1. Bulb with 4 Super high flux LEDs which are brighter than conventional LEDs.
2. 120 Degree Viewing Angle
3. Brightest pair of T10 LED bulbs you can get for $23RM

T15 Wedge 9 Super Flux LEDs

Colors includes WHITE Blue

Price - $46RM / Pair Excludes Shipping

1. Bulb with 9 Super high flux LEDs which are brighter than conventional LEDs.
2. 360 Degree Viewing Angle
3. Most suitable for applications where side firing LEDs are required.
4. Best pair of T15 LED bulbs with 360 degrees angle you can get for $46RM / pair
5. Physical Dimension 35mm(Length) X 15mm(Width) X 9mm(Wedge Base)

Important: These T15 9 Super Flux LED bulb's dimension are larger than conventional T10 Wedge Filament bulbs, so Please confirm that your application can accomodate this bulb before ordering.

Important: These T15 9 Super Flux LED bulb's dimension are larger than conventional T10 Wedge Filament bulbs, but the base for T15 and T10 are the same (9mm), so Please confirm that your application can accomodate this bulb before ordering.

Don't know which bulb to get?

Please note that T15 9 Super Flux LED's dimension of 35mm Length and cross section of 15mm X 15mm (Square shape) . This is bigger than conventional T10 Wedge bulbs.

So you MUST confirm that it fits your applications. Else the T10 4 Super Flux LED is a good alternative.

The T15 9 super Flux LED is designed for applications which require 360degrees of viewing angle. As the light is spread out into a very wide angle, it might not look as bright as the 4 Super Flux LED from the front.

In general, if the pole light is more or as pointing forward, the T10 4 Super Flux LED is recommended. If side firing LED is require then T15 9 Super Flux LED is recommended.

Payment will be via Interbank Transfers to.

RHB Bank Account (Malaysian Savings Acccount). Full Account information will be provided upon confirmation of product order.

Shipping to Malaysia will be via Registered Mail with Tracking Number and Shipping Insurance from Singapore. So you do not worry about loss of items.

Shipping Cost in Malaysian Ringgit
1st 2 Items $7.00 RM
3rd Item onwards $1.00 RM per item.
MASS ORDERS welcome, Free shipping for orders over 10 Pairs!!!

Any ORDERS or Questions please email [email protected]

Once Bank Transfer to RHB Bank Account (Malaysian Account) is verified, Registered Shipment will be dispatched with Tracking Number provided to you.

For updates and Pictures to the NEW In Car Cabin lights, please goto
Super LED Shop - Online - High Powered Automotive LED Bulbs for Sale for more details!!!

Thank you for your support!!!

rukia

Feb 5, 2007
bro..for wira meter panel light got?
i wan change mine to white colour..

super_led

Mar 3, 2007
www.geocities.com
bro..for wira meter panel light got?
i wan change mine to white colour..
Hi Bro,

I am not so sure of your car meter lights. But I do know some models use T10 and some T5 and some use a mixture.

Currently only T10 available. But T5 is coming up probably takes 1 month to arrive.

Regards
Super LED

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
very interested in a pair of T10 white LED's...they are durable for daily use rite...
no COD? ur all the way in sg?

super_led

Mar 3, 2007
www.geocities.com
very interested in a pair of T10 white LED's...they are durable for daily use rite...
no COD? ur all the way in sg?
I personnally use it on my pole light and License plate light, about 2 months already. Still going strong.

Yea I am based in SG. This price is really value for money, you won't be able to find a similarly priced T10 White LED bulb with this brightness.

Email [email protected] for orders :)

If you would like to save on shipping. Can group together with your friends, Order 10 pairs I will provide free registered mail shipping. :)

Ali_G

K.lumpur
Bro, where is ur location in s'pore? got any shop ? or location ?

Plan to change all my bulb tu led. cabin,plate & reading light.

victorchoi

Apr 25, 2006
Bro, do you have the after installation picture of the Cabin, Pole, Side Turn Signal, Festoon, License, easy for buyes to see how's the result before purchase. Picture speaks thousand words.

super_led

Mar 3, 2007
www.geocities.com
More Pics of LED bulb T10 ( 4 High Flux) White LED installed

Pics of LED Bulb T15 (9 Flux) White LED installed
Please take note the dimension of T15 bulbs, it is not DROP IN for T10

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
i want just a pair...PM me payment meth thru RHB...thx..

RM 30 in total ryte?

super_led

Mar 3, 2007
www.geocities.com
Bro, where is ur location in s'pore? got any shop ? or location ?

Plan to change all my bulb tu led. cabin,plate & reading light.
Hi Bro,

I am based in Singapore. No shop, just online seller :)
I do have COD meetups regularly on Tue at Jurong East Area (730pm onwards) and Kovan Area Thur (830pm onwards).

So unless you work in Singapore, else Mail order will be the most convenient.

Alternatively I do offer free postage within Singapore (if you happen to work in Sgp) after DBS bank transfers.

Thank you very much.
For faster response, please email [email protected] for queries or orders.

ari20186

Feb 19, 2006
wow nice....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
hmm...say i'm using T10 as my parking light.....can i upgrade to a T15?

nth...just thinking is it posible to tint the car window with DIY?but actually how they do this?i mean the worker at the shop....i am planning to tint my car film...but dunno where is the best shop for reasonable price la....any one can help?or any DIYer here noe how to do this?thanks thanks thanks