LE club`

benett

Oct 20, 2008
can i ask..that ARB slalu u all pasang sendiri or let the pomen pasang?heheh..

Bump: can i ask..that ARB slalu u all pasang sendiri or let the pomen pasang?heheh..

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
can i ask..that ARB slalu u all pasang sendiri or let the pomen pasang?heheh..

Bump: can i ask..that ARB slalu u all pasang sendiri or let the pomen pasang?heheh..
have to see la..you need standing jack...the front you can pasang yourself provided u kecik enough to go under the front.......another part...if you using exhaust that oredi welded..den say gbye to self install..have to take shop cut exhaust, den reweld...unless you can remove whole exhaust system , install bar, den put back exhaust...

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
Better get pomen to fix it for you..
hehe...ya..i agree...at 1st also i tot can diy...den i realise i dun have the right socket number to open the exhaust...n somore its unsafe to use tesco value buy car jack...wakakaka..later i become pancake...dats why i send to pomen..settled everything..wahaha

benett

Oct 20, 2008
hoo 20bucks oli no...tQ2..plan to fix my car with ARB soon..but have to find money dulu nk bli ARB..da ARB sell cheap2 ka?hahha..tQ2

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
yes exactly..last time i installed the front ARB..the pomen charged me around 20 bucks..
wah..so cheap only..that sohai foreman overcharge me then..RM60..maybe cz he had problem removing the original rear lower arm bar...damn tight...even air gun n brut force fail..need 2 ppl pull the spanar...wt do...20++ year old chasis wat....

Bump: cheap toyota 2e gearbox for sale...

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/268824-buy-one-free-1-gearbox-toyota-2e.html#post3421820

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/268824-buy-one-free-1-gearbox-toyota-2e.html#post3421820

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
who driving white LE plate start with A with the number 6?

jz now saw ur car in sprint and ldp lor

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
wah..so cheap only..that sohai foreman overcharge me then..RM60..maybe cz he had problem removing the original rear lower arm bar...damn tight...even air gun n brut force fail..need 2 ppl pull the spanar...wt do...20++ year old chasis wat....

bro, i guess ur expensive becoz doing the rear...mine is front only....rear original comes with it....count and see my car this year age of 25 years old...

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
the RM5k voluntary car scrapping policy jus introduced. our beloved LE stands between that value...jus a simple question to all LE bro's out there....will you scrap ur LE for RM5k for a brand new national car? :biggrin:

my LE hasnt been repainted yet...so wondering..shud i spend rm1k plus repaint the car or just drive for another 1 year plus till grad untill it nearly kondem and then scrap it for a newer car :confused: :biggrin::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifu. im driving wira. i dono why for past few months,, my car dashboard, floor all vibrate when my car in idle state.

whenever i press the air cond button, it shakes more. sometimes i feel like want to take off the dashboard.

what should i do to cure this problem:banghead::banghead::banghead:? n im goin to transplant engine this June !!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience