Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Latest Powerful product : K2N Safety Power System

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
i tot mchooi install RM650 K2N.

dr rikeys willing to make our engine achieve 100% combustion and let the exhaust pancut air for a mamat stall treat!!!
if our exhaust dont pancut air after he did something to our engine u think we can ask him to refund our mamat stall food?

Shamanraj

Known Member
May 4, 2006
Jeff...all cars max torque at 3k to 4k ah??? Damnit...my waja rated at 2700rpm....stupid proton...dont know where to put the torque band. On the petrol saving....13km/l vs 11km/l....hmmm..interesting....ok let me ask mrchooi this important question.

1. was air temperature during 13km/l = air temp at 11km/l?
2. was tyre preasure the same during both drives?
3. weight of car the same during both drives?
4. weight of driver the same during both drives (hehehe)
5. interval between servicing
7. road temp the same during both drive?
8. humidity the same during both drives?
9. barometeric preasure the same both drives?
10. fuel gauge accurate as hell?
11. you drove the same style both drives...as in like a programmed drive...where accel and speed is identical both drives and it was done within a 95% confidence level?

Well....if you answered yes to all the questions above...then we can agree to the fuel claims....either than that...we gotta do a mythbuster test lah jeff....mrchooi....i wasnt banging you or anything...just showing jeff that there could have been so many variables that could have affected the fuel consump....

Jeff on auto tranny...dude...where did you go to school lah?? they dint call it auto if you had to constantly change it right....dude...D means drive...use it whenever possible...even if going uphill or downhill...or the side of the hill...leave it in D and the tranny will change gears depending on the load. Now when to use 3? Well the point where u wanna lock it in 3 (this applies to cars with no overdrive) and use only 3 gears...or the point where the load is confusing the ecu and keeps shifting between 4 and 3....so lock it at 3...of just fking ease of the accel. Now when to use 2 and 1?? Same answer lah...but mostly when you wanna accel past normal rpms...or when towing....you never read your car manual one ah?? I mean some out there might disagree with my auto tranny....feel free to comment. Dude...driven up genting and cameron in my waja 1.6a....all the way use D...only when i feel that there is a need to lock gears...i lock...but normal time....ecu takes care man....btw....cars ecu faster and smarter than you are.

"ITS JUST LIKE IF I GAVE YOU A HIGH POWERED F1 CAR BUT YOU DONT DARE TO STEP ON IT, THEN THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DRIVING A KANCIL AND THE F1 CAR".!!!

CORRECTED SOME GRAMMAR...USE THIS IN YOUR NEXT REPLY OK

mchooi

Jan 9, 2007
Northiswara said:
mr chooi bought that k2n for RM3500??
did i get the wrong figure? rm3500??
Yes. You got it right. Its RM3500!:mouth_closed:

I'm a decent driver and only once in a blue moon step a little bit hard on the pedal to syiok only. I have a happy family with cheerful sons.

If I were to drive like what brother jeff said, either my car or my lifespan is numbered - most probably myself. And if I really want to race might as well I start looking for a skyline or supra or WRX.

Its true that I was not made aware of the EPP consequence and I did not specifically blame K2N. Just that I said I learnt my lesson and its not cheap.

So, its up to other brothers. From my point of view, the benefit vs cost, hard to justify.
FYI - I have not develop into the stage of having RM3500 as loose change :shades_smile: ! Probably another 10 yrs or so ....

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
mchooi, pity u.
u give me Rm3,499.99 i install bolt on turbo to your car. u want excavator turbo as big as a football also can. no problem! but is a re-cond or 2nd hand one. hehe.........

mchooi what u say is correct also. if want to drive fast why dont get a evo or wrx? before u drive fast please buy an insurance from me also. haha.....

have a nice day everyone....

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
re-outlaw,

RM3.5k can put twin NOS like fast n furious car.
got 2 biji button at the steering to press.
pis....................................
haha...................

Rally [><]

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Peejay
www.myvi.com.my
mchooi said:
Its true that I was not made aware of the EPP consequence and I did not specifically blame K2N. Just that I said I learnt my lesson and its not cheap.

So, its up to other brothers. From my point of view, the benefit vs cost, hard to justify.
FYI - I have not develop into the stage of having RM3500 as loose change :shades_smile: ! Probably another 10 yrs or so ....
My sincere apologies if ive sounded tad bit too cocky on the loose change part.. but in reality, Im capable of using that statement. I am willing to put that into action if our batu ajaib merchant stand up to his 20% increment..

Of course, for me to give out that loose change, kindly allow Jeff to show the 20% increment in a real deal dyno chart..

Clarification

To BOT a vehicle is approx. RM 4-5k. On top of that, tuning and higher FC not to mention authority disturbance..

However..

K2N offers 20% increment and I pay only RM3,500. shdnt I be grateful to Jeff if that is proven true? Not only am I saving tons of money using the magic stone, I will not get my arse in trouble with the authority as well..

NO2.. ahh.. the gas of power n freedom..

hahahaha..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
u guys know that NOS is a laughing gas also?
when your engine inhale laughing gas it will be damm happy to produce more power for u. hehe...........

of cozs larr Dr rally. if got 20% with just a simple installation i think also want. bolt a lousy 2nd hand turbo can be cheaper but u need to put ur car at the workshop for days. whereas this thing only need 10-30mins for installation. and its plug and play.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
RE-Outlaw said:
Maybe can even get Turbo plus Nos for that price!!!
not just turbo + NOS. can put in a 4AGZE engine (without paper. a paperless engine) + installation.

also can buy a half cut.

Shamanraj

Known Member
May 4, 2006
aya....why susah...susah...go find 2nd hand plane jet and put in car la...then you can fly if you want....dont forget to put ricer wings also.

c-ground

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
Seri Kembangan
cground.fotopic.net
Jeffrey Lee said:
-Have you seen the water sprinkle it out from the exhaust tailpipe. If yes. !! Then there is complete combustion..!!. Have you smell any odour smell from the exhaust emission. No right !. That means additional benefit from the K2N system whereby reduction on the carbon monoxide gases.

-Normally when reaching to 3k to 4k rpm will getting to high torque. (Depending on the flat road condition).

-Normally if you want to test power on the different gear ratio. We need to start from 1st, 2nd & D position gear. Only this way, we can find out how exactly the power performance will be. If you just by using position 'D' gear position. You will not get the actual feel on the high power instead rely on the ECU system which not quite effective interms of power testing.!

Do you agree with me, if you go to hill climbings by just position to 'D' position. Can you feel how stressful of the your car engine compare if you put it the 2nd gear position then certain speed then change to 'D' position. Thats the pusposes for your car to equiped with 1st, 2nd & 'D' position gear. You may require to use when necessary.!!.

-I think J did explained to you, if you want to get extra mileage, you need to do it constant speed at between 100km/h -110km/h.

Reduction on the exhaust emission odour smell meaning reduction emission on the carbon monoxide gases.
Bullshit.

- Carbon monoxide has NO smell.
- My 20-year old tech 4G15 also has water sprinkle when it's COLD!
- If it DOES increase the overal performance, you DO NOT need to utilize the different gear ratios to 'feel' the power.
- ANY car can get extra milage by doing 100 - 110 km/h constantly on highway.

Last edited:

RE-Outlaw

Oct 1, 2006
c-ground said:
Bullshit.

- Carbon monoxide has no smell.
- My 20-year old tech 4G15 also has water sprinkle when it's COLD!
- If it increase the overal performance, you don't need to utilize the different gear ratios to 'feel' the power.
- any car can get extra milage by doing 100 - 110 km/h constantly on highway.
c-ground,

You are Right Bro!!!

Carbon Monoxide is odourless!!!

You Guys wanna know what Smell is???
Check out my FARToxide!!! LOL!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, yesterday went to Links for the carbon fiber air intake, but unfortunenately my car cant fit well, need some modification... :(

1 of the way is need to change the car battery to a smaller size, and i currently driving a 2.0AT car that using NS70 battery, so can i change to NS60?
They also recommend me change the battery to a smaller size for more easy to mount that filter. They said the if i change to a smaller size of battery, it wont effect anything..

is it true ka...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience