Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Latest Powerful product : K2N Safety Power System

chrissiew

500 RPM
Mar 7, 2005
Kuala Lumper/ P
Visit site
Bro! If u didnt operation at sunday im hesitate to trouble u if im not going to buy if not satify the power, or what ur week days operation hour? Maybe i arrange time go to ur place have a test 1st, and did ur place accept c.card?

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
chrissiew said:
Bro! If u didnt operation at sunday im hesitate to trouble u if im not going to buy if not satify the power, or what ur week days operation hour? Maybe i arrange time go to ur place have a test 1st, and did ur place accept c.card?
Hi Chrissiew!

To inform you that, our normal office hours from 8am to 6pm. As I said, we will arrange it on sunday if you can let me know in advance. No problem at all. Ok ! Even if you want to come after 6pm during weekdays also dont mind, just give me a call first, Ok! We have the technician standby for you.

Yes, we receive CC. Dont worry. !

Regards.

Jeff

p/s : I did said, if you not satisfy with the power on your car you get, no need to made any payment.! Ok !:regular_smile:

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
devious17 said:
Up till now all I see in this thread is salesman talk. Nothing was mentioned about technicalities, how it works to produce the said power increase.

Can you show us how it works?

I understand why you are queries about the product. As I mentioned. The K2N Safety Power System booster is clipped on the fuel hose right before it enters to the carburettor / fuel injection.

The main function of the K2N is to purify & provide the oxygen into fuel. It also mean to break the fuel molecules into the smaller molecular level. Simple combination of oxygen which was produce from the K2N & with fuel oxidation and breaking the fuel native carbon to carbon bonding. Imagine setting fire to a ball to thread...as opposed to setting fire to a long strand of thread. Clearly, the ball will not burn nor release it's energy as cleanly as a length of thread.

Meaning. It will give you the fully combustion on your engine when fuel supply to the combustion chamber. Thus will produce your engine with high torque power.

Don't you know, sometimes when we shut off the engine. You will feel a little be jerky on the car engine. Its because the engine got left behind with unburn gas inside. Whereas , if the engine combustion with 100% , you will not facing the problem. Correct me, if I am wrong!!!. Also have you seen the car exhaust tailpipe coming out sprinkle with water while the engine running. This will help to keep the engine temperature cool all the time. The only K2N can produce that particular task on it. Believe me.!!!!!

All these particular findings ,you can witness it by your ownself, when your equip with K2N Safety Power System.!!!

If you want to find out the actual things as what i claimed .I will most welcome you to come to our Installation Center at Sunway Damansara, PJ ( Behind Ikea). All email to me to made the arrangement.!!

Thanks & Regards.

Jeff

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Jeffrey Lee said:
As I mentioned. The K2N Safety Power System booster is clipped on the fuel hose right before it enters to the carburettor / fuel injection.

The main function of the K2N is to purify & provide the oxygen into fuel. It also mean to break the fuel molecules into the smaller molecular level. Simple combination of oxygen which was produce from the K2N & with fuel oxidation and breaking the fuel native carbon to carbon bonding.

Meaning. It will give you the fully combustion on your engine when fuel supply to the combustion chamber. Thus will produce your engine with high torque power.

Don't you know, sometimes when we shut off the engine. You will feel a little be jerky on the car engine. Its because the engine got left behind with unburn gas inside. Whereas , if the engine combustion with 100% , you will not facing the problem. Correct me, if I am wrong!!!. Also have you seen the car exhaust tailpipe coming out sprinkle with water while the engine running. This will help to keep the engine temperature cool all the time. The only K2N can produce that particular task on it.
since it clips at fuel hose n break molecure, isnt it same wit fuel saver? the magnetic device?

wat does the long tube for?

engine combustion is rely on 3 aspect, fuel cannot be too rich. unburn gases somehow related to electrical problem, which ur spark plug cant ignite the air fuel mixture. not because of ur fuel mostly.

n u mentioned honda 2.0L can powerful than 2.4L. this the things i not understand.

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
pifecto14 said:
How much is your product?? For all cars??
Can do a demo at sunway damansara??
Hello pifecto14,

Thanks for your inquiry, The product price ranging from RM650.00 onwards. It depends on what type of car and capacity you are driving . Also it have to based on what type of power you want to get.

Yes , you can bring in your car and I will hang 1 set of K2N Safety Power System onto your car. After that we can go out for a test drive.

Bro.! I can tell you that ,the moment you step into your car and step on the fuel pedal. You will be amaze & excited on the power you get on your car. Truly amazing, you know.!

Well, before we install it onto your car. I can arrange for you to test drive on our company car likes, Nissan X-Rail 2.0L or Honda Accord Vtech-i 2.0L.

I should say : " You drive, you test, you choose, you pick , you enjoy & you decide" on what type of the power you want. You test it until you satisfy. Also I guarantee to you with " NO POWER or NO MONEY". Meaning is, if you didn't get the power you want , no money talking. OK!

Till then , See you soon. Before you come over please let me know in advance. So , I can made the necessary arrangement earlier.

Trust me, You will not regret it after you install with K2N.

Regards,

Jeff

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
huakenny said:
since it clips at fuel hose n break molecure, isnt it same wit fuel saver? the magnetic device?

wat does the long tube for?

engine combustion is rely on 3 aspect, fuel cannot be too rich. unburn gases somehow related to electrical problem, which ur spark plug cant ignite the air fuel mixture. not because of ur fuel mostly.

n u mentioned honda 2.0L can powerful than 2.4L. this the things i not understand.

Hello huakenny,

Firstly, K2N Safety Power System is " NOT" any type of magnectic saver. The process of the K2N is on when the fuel flow through the K2N Booster, while it made contact with the inner material, instantly it will generate the process of purifying & produce oxygen into fuel thus will boost up the combustion.

I agree with you that, in order to able to provide 100% combustion. Fuel , sparkplug & air.
fuel & air mixture is very important together with sparking process. If any or the above mentioned do not work properly. Then it will not get the better combustion. Do you agree with me that, Shell V-Power compare with Regular fuel. What type of fuel can give you better Vroom power. Of course Shell V-Power.!! It simply because it give better burning process compare to normal regular fuel. I tell you ,even if you using V-power but your spark plug does not work properly, you will not get the better Vroom power. Right!

Thats is why all the three system must be workable & or better air adjustment. Then you will get the better result. K2N Safety Power System will be able to purify & provide oxygen into fuel is simply because to boosting up the combustion. Imagine setting fire to a ball of thread....as opposed to setting fire to a long strand of thread .Clearly, the ball will not burn, nor release it's energy as cleany as a length of thread. Are you agree with me on that. !!

Refer to your question , how the Honda Accord Vtech 2.0L can over power than 2.5L. At this point, I am emphasize you to come at our Installation Centre to test on the product. I can made the arrangement for you to test drive on the Honda Accord Vtech 2.0L yourself. Believe me, the result after your test will clarify your doubt over the ability of K2N Safety Power System. In fact , you can bring in your car then I will install 1 pc of K2N booster for you to test on with your old car. OK!

Ok. Bro ! the decision is yours.

Regards,

Jeff

eg595

Nov 1, 2006
Hi Bro , Another question which I would like to ask you ...I have Broquet installed in my car ..so can your product work together with that or do I need to take that one out in order to install your product. Since both of them are installed at the same place ( the fuel line before it enters the engine ) ?

Just thought it would be a waste for me if I have to take the existing one out if I were to install your product . If they can work together I might want to give it a try :p

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Wow.. such a long tube. Wouldn't that affect the fuel rail pressure? Or maybe that IS the mechanism, huh.. reducing the fuel rail pressure, thus causing the engine to run leaner all throughout the rev range, hence contributing towards a feeling of better throttle response and actual fuel savings..

Because if you oxidize the fuel, there's no use in that. A chemical oxidation of fuel will not lead to better combustion. If you observe the way an engine works, an air-fuel mix is triggered chemically by percussive and incendiary combustion. It's not a chemical bonding of oxygen to hydrocarbons, it's a violent reaction of oxygen oxidizing the hydrocarbon chains. If you were to apply the same oxidation principle to the tube, that'll mean that the tube will explode. If you were to inject extra oxygen into the fuel, you'll just cause the fuel to cavitate and the injection of the fuel will be erratic.

So, I still don't see the science behind it..

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
eg595 said:
Hi Bro , Another question which I would like to ask you ...I have Broquet installed in my car ..so can your product work together with that or do I need to take that one out in order to install your product. Since both of them are installed at the same place ( the fuel line before it enters the engine ) ?

Just thought it would be a waste for me if I have to take the existing one out if I were to install your product . If they can work together I might want to give it a try :p
Hi Bro,

Goods ! since you already installed with the Broquet. Actually , it is no problem at all to add on the K2N Safety Power System with it. May be, what we can do is. Firstly, we take out your broquet product then we go to test drive on it. After get the result. Then Secondly, we install our K2N Safety Power System. Test run again. ! After that we compare the result. Thirdly, we will fix back your Broquet together with our K2N Safety Power System together.Retest again ! No problem on that. The result will tell you which one is better and which one is less. OK!

Bro, please made your trip to our center. We will do the testing together. !

Believe me, I will upgrade your car into super power car. No matter what type car you are driving.

Also you can mark my words ." NO POWER or NO MONEY". Meaning is, if you didnt get the satisfaction interms of power you get, no need to talk about the payment. Ok!

Till then, see you soon.

Regards,

Jeff

p/s : Before you come, please call me in advance, so that i can made the necessary arrangement.

shmael

Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
hmm..very confident this man..well no harm for me to test his product soon..
altho' there's still doubt here and there..i'll reveal if its only a myth or the real killer and also to understand the science of the product aka how it actually works..
sideline gadgets nowadays are very attracting yet doobie.
anyways, free bump bro jeff.

T

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
jswong said:
Wow.. such a long tube. Wouldn't that affect the fuel rail pressure? Or maybe that IS the mechanism, huh.. reducing the fuel rail pressure, thus causing the engine to run leaner all throughout the rev range, hence contributing towards a feeling of better throttle response and actual fuel savings..

Because if you oxidize the fuel, there's no use in that. A chemical oxidation of fuel will not lead to better combustion. If you observe the way an engine works, an air-fuel mix is triggered chemically by percussive and incendiary combustion. It's not a chemical bonding of oxygen to hydrocarbons, it's a violent reaction of oxygen oxidizing the hydrocarbon chains. If you were to apply the same oxidation principle to the tube, that'll mean that the tube will explode. If you were to inject extra oxygen into the fuel, you'll just cause the fuel to cavitate and the injection of the fuel will be erratic.

So, I still don't see the science behind it..

Hi jswong,

Thanks for your lengthy explanation on the product. From the way you explain the engine system process. I should say you are the expert on this field. I solute you. I understand your doubt over to this product.

I clearly understand about that, actually the K2N Safety Power System long tube as you mentioned. Its not an normal tube. It is highly quality tube. 100% stainsless tube with thickness of 1.5mm. Do you think with the introduction of oxygen into the fuel will blow up the tube easily.

Whatever is , to clear your doubt over this.I should welcome you to come to our center to witness by yourself. How actually the K2N Safety Power System can upgrade your car into high perfomance car.

Technically is very difficult to understand the concept, but practically test. We can get the actual result on it.

Because, by practically test, we can see & feel the performance by our own hand. We will test on the full acceleration power (0-100km/h), maximum torque power, hill climbing capabilities, reduction on the engine noisy sound instantly, sprinkle of water coming out from the exhaust tail pipe & exhaust smell reduction from the emission .

Thats why, I always emphasize on the "PRACTICAL TESTING". Rather than purely rely on the theory. !!!.

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
shmael said:
hmm..very confident this man..well no harm for me to test his product soon..
altho' there's still doubt here and there..i'll reveal if its only a myth or the real killer and also to understand the science of the product aka how it actually works..
sideline gadgets nowadays are very attracting yet doobie.
anyways, free bump bro jeff.

T

Ok, Since you willing to test it out on K2N Safety Power System. I am really appreciate it. I will prove it to you that this product not an gimmie nor a myth. You will find out by yourself. The result will explain it.

Bro , if my product doesn't work as I claimed. Then what for I invite you to come to our center to test it out & witness the product performance. Don't you think it is waste of time. Right !!! As I don't want to waste mind also.

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
i will never think wasted time for test,2.0L accord can be more powerfull then 2.4L
accord..

so i think shouldn't be any problem for my 2.0s Civic to makan 2.4L Accord right
if so why not i bring my own civic and i ask another friend who drive 2.4L Accord Original
to test it out on kesas
i able to win him on 0-100m or 0-400m what about after 0-400m?please make it sure i might need your product to win the bet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What makes a car special to you?

- Looks?
- The way it makes you feel when you drive it?
- The raw power and torque?
- NA/Turbo/SC/ITB technology interests you?
- Your masturbated to a poster of a girl in the car when you were younger?

Discuss.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience