Lap Times

haMMer^

Sep 16, 2004
hi guys... i'm new to this part of the ZTH forum.... and i thought of starting a thread where we would post our track times on the SIC during track day...

the purpose of this thread is so that each one of us can see where we really stand in the SIC hierachy.... not to show off and strut our egos.... so please be honest... :)

so i'll go first..
Car: Proton Putra 1.8 with HWL suspension and bald SGTI tyres...

Time: about 3:10-15, give and take a few seconds...

P/s: please be honest la....

Oh, and in case anyone thinks he's way faster that anyone else, the last time i heard, our very own TDL did about 2:14 seconds in his Lotus Exige Sport... damn bloody fast especially when viewed from the the rear mirror...:eek:

thankz and take care....

sas_world

Known Member
May 3, 2005
Brake Problem!!!!!!

I went for SIC track day on 11/6/2005.. IT WAS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE..

I had a brake problem through out the session.. so i had to down shift the gears all the time and make the downshifting almost 250 metres from the actual braking point! :mad:

i lost my brakes after 2 laps.. totally wasted RM150 bcoz i could not trash my car til the braking point!!!

Anyway, here's my spec:

CLK230 Komp

3.17secs (with the bloody brake problem!!)-so disappointing!

I reckon i can do below 2mins 40/50secs for a lap when i have fixed my brakes.. ;)

cheers!

Last edited:

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
no trying to offend u or something.. i m sorry but even u get ur brakes fixed the most it will come down is 10 sec.. 30 to 40 secs need full modification on suspentions, engines and tyres n really good driving improvements..

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
haMMer^ said:
hi guys... i'm new to this part of the ZTH forum.... and i thought of starting a thread where we would post our track times on the SIC during track day...

the purpose of this thread is so that each one of us can see where we really stand in the SIC hierachy.... not to show off and strut our egos.... so please be honest... :)

so i'll go first..
Car: Proton Putra 1.8 with HWL suspension and bald SGTI tyres...

Time: about 3:10-15, give and take a few seconds...

P/s: please be honest la....

Oh, and in case anyone thinks he's way faster that anyone else, the last time i heard, our very own TDL did about 2:14 seconds in his Lotus Exige Sport... damn bloody fast especially when viewed from the the rear mirror...:eek:

thankz and take care....

jus wondering who is TDL.. n erm what spec is the lotus.. as far as i m concern the top driver in msia with the works lotus dint not manage to get anywhere close to the time u mention..

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
GT3 said:
jus wondering who is TDL.. n erm what spec is the lotus.. as far as i m concern the top driver in msia with the works lotus dint not manage to get anywhere close to the time u mention..
TDL = Tengku Djan Ley, Head of R3. Also Malaysia's very own Prince of Drift. Superb driver!

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Crash said:
TDL = Tengku Djan Ley, Head of R3. Also Malaysia's very own Prince of Drift. Superb driver!

thank you.. jus like i guess.. yea thats the top msian driver i meant.. i never ever heard that he did that time.. in fact the fastest he did was in the 20s during the endurance race.. of coz given the right equipment he could do that time.. he is good

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
GT3

what were ur times yesterday on the NSX, E60, Scooby and Jeffs M3?

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
XXX said:
GT3

what were ur times yesterday on the NSX, E60, Scooby and Jeffs M3?

erm i dunno.. dint time any of them as we were jus fooling around n coaching a fren.. subaru however i think was in the high 40s... done by my dad n his frens.. i dint time myself...

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Toyota SE with 20V BT

Here is my friend timing. I couldn't post mine as there are no actual timing taken.

Chassis: Toyota EE90 (stock standard)
Suspension: Stock AE101 suspension
Tyre: Bridgstone Techno 50
Engine: Stock 4AGE 20V Blacktop.

Timing: 3m 3s.

Will post my timing after got official timing on next track day.

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
not official time

chassis: mazda 323GT'86
suspension:titan(road/race)
tyre:advan neova
engine:stock b6t 0.5-0.65kpa boost

timing 2m 58s

haMMer^

Sep 16, 2004
hi guys.... just for your info, TDL's time was taken in his tricked-out lotus, which is geared more for the Super Gt then the MME... for those of you who are interested, here are the specs...

Lotus Sport Exige ( only one in the world)
Engine: 3.0L V6 longitudinal, mid mounted
Max Power: 400 bHp @ 7500 rpm
Max Torque: 294 lb ft @ 6500 rpm
weight : sub-850 kg
Power to weight ratio : 478 bhp per ton
o-60mph: sub 4 sec(est)

if you need more info, go pick up the First Issue of Evo Malaysia... or, go talk to TDL himself... hehehe...

just wondering, is a 4AGE a turbo engine , and could someone fill me in on some of the basic specs? always wanted to know why that model so popular...

thankz

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
haMMer^ said:
hi guys.... just for your info, TDL's time was taken in his tricked-out lotus, which is geared more for the Super Gt then the MME... for those of you who are interested, here are the specs...

Lotus Sport Exige ( only one in the world)
Engine: 3.0L V6 longitudinal, mid mounted
Max Power: 400 bHp @ 7500 rpm
Max Torque: 294 lb ft @ 6500 rpm
weight : sub-850 kg
Power to weight ratio : 478 bhp per ton
o-60mph: sub 4 sec(est)

if you need more info, go pick up the First Issue of Evo Malaysia... or, go talk to TDL himself... hehehe...

just wondering, is a 4AGE a turbo engine , and could someone fill me in on some of the basic specs? always wanted to know why that model so popular...

thankz
Some of your facts are wrong.

Car's name is Lotus Exige 300RR
Power is 320bhp( with SGT restrictor) @7800rpm
Weight ( without driver, SGT spec) 950kg
Best time (SIC, SGT spec) 2" 13.7

What was written in EVO by Richard Meaden contained many assumptions.

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
GT3 said:
erm i dunno.. dint time any of them as we were jus fooling around n coaching a fren.. subaru however i think was in the high 40s... done by my dad n his frens.. i dint time myself...

I was actually expectin a reply....like eh how u know I was drivin those cars??
Well we were sharin the same pit but I was too paiseh to come over to introduce myself..
seeing that u were so busy goin in and out of cars....anyway I was drivin the black AE111

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
XXX said:
I was actually expectin a reply....like eh how u know I was drivin those cars??
Well we were sharin the same pit but I was too paiseh to come over to introduce myself..
seeing that u were so busy goin in and out of cars....anyway I was drivin the black AE111
haha well there are many ppl there n i think quite a few of u recognise my dad n hence me too.. so wont be suprise.. i was suprise though.. jus di t mention in the post

oh i see... yea was abit busy till the end of the day..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just get manual boost controller, works engineering type. but i don't know how to install it. this is my picture of it. anybody help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience