Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Lancer for Sale

WhiteArrow

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Klang
VtecZz&TurboZz,

Please see my reply dated 20-3-06. I'm closing the deal end of this month. If no one can accepet my offer, will let go the car to these 2 guys.

Leslie,

Thank for the info given bro. I got swift..and ...hehehe..other car..hehe...can not tell here..

WhiteArrow

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Klang
VtecZz&TurboZz,

Not yet...dont know the status of the loan. From what i saw, their doc is not strong enough.

Due to this matter, the car is still available until they can confirm me that their loan already approved, and i'm not rushing to sell car.

Anybody want to see the car, please let me know since the car is in Klang and only available during weekend.

WhiteArrow

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Klang
VtecZz&TurboZz,

If you read carefully, i already stated my price at my first thread.

To whom have PMed me,

Please check your PM box.

boxterS

Mar 17, 2006
i m interesting... pm me ur contact num to make appoitment.... thanks...

WhiteArrow

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Klang
Yeah, of course. The price is still nego. Dont worry, the price was put in just to as buyer reference. If you really interested, you can drop your no or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hehe i seen alot of people with diy stuff,but so far i never seen this thread come out (correct me if i am wrong) ...so anyone here diy it b4...

use ball bering... those round type...with bering inside...then just diy the cover ...suits bling bling rims better.(coz of flat surface....chrome rims espically)..then just find a way to stick it on to the ori rims.....anyone care to try..hehehhe..just my 2 cents
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience