Lancer Evo 7 RS

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site

cyilaw said:
the car dealer i get my car got one EVO 8 MR which is silver white, it that same as u mention? is about 2 months ago, but the carbon fiber spoiler got abit crack even is a new car. :rolleyes:

silver white ? er i meant white in color. hmm. By the way, how is the price like ?

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
Soundstream said:
silver white ? er i meant white in color. hmm. By the way, how is the price like ?
o..ic..i made a mistake here..sorry..hehe...just found MR got white and silver, but from the web site i serach before this they writen silver white, so i thought is same as u mention.

i get my MR around RM240, this is 3 months ago, after a month i get my car they offer MR at around RM230++..all of the MR at there din't come with BBS rims. :thumpdown

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site
White MR...

cyilaw said:
o..ic..i made a mistake here..sorry..hehe...just found MR got white and silver, but from the web site i serach before this they writen silver white, so i thought is same as u mention.

i get my MR around RM240, this is 3 months ago, after a month i get my car they offer MR at around RM230++..all of the MR at there din't come with BBS rims. :thumpdown

aha. I see. What is the color of your MR ? Silver? Gun Metal ? not bbs rim then what types of rim you got ? was it a unreg. MR you got ?

phew...hardly find white MR. Do you have any contacts ?

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
Soundstream,

my MR is grey. i just got the enkei rim same as evo 8 rims. actually the vortex generator and BBS is optional for MR, so this dealer just import the standard spec MR. my car is unreg new, but with used AP. if u want the contact i can PM u, this car dealer is at cheras...

iezz

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
RM240K silver, 1st owner, Trust full exhaust, Tein adjustable suspension, Apexi T/timer&B/meter, low/mileage, 100% like new condition, all original specs & condition, 100% acc-free, view to appreciate, call direct owner Mr. David.

anyone knows the history of this car.. ok or not?

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site
Evo Viii Mr.......................

cyilaw said:
Soundstream,

my MR is grey. i just got the enkei rim same as evo 8 rims. actually the vortex generator and BBS is optional for MR, so this dealer just import the standard spec MR. my car is unreg new, but with used AP. if u want the contact i can PM u, this car dealer is at cheras...
I C. Ya it would appreciate if you able to PM me the contact person. But what is the meaning with used AP ? Means tax under declaration ? (correct me if i'm wrong)

; )

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site
Mr ......

iezz said:
RM240K silver, 1st owner, Trust full exhaust, Tein adjustable suspension, Apexi T/timer&B/meter, low/mileage, 100% like new condition, all original specs & condition, 100% acc-free, view to appreciate, call direct owner Mr. David.

anyone knows the history of this car.. ok or not?
bro, looks like MR version...240k 1st owner..
How long ?

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
Soundstream said:
I C. Ya it would appreciate if you able to PM me the contact person. But what is the meaning with used AP ? Means tax under declaration ? (correct me if i'm wrong)

; )

PMed you...:tee:

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
t0il3t_duck said:
what does RS stand for...? This car without recaro seat as well...? i tot RS lighter and faster...??
ya it is lighter coz no brembo's,seats,ayc etc.....
Also using 16" rims,no aircon,power window,cd player and the list go on......

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
flizzardo said:
oh i see i rarely see any evos at 2nd hand car dealer anyway are those evos that are not in very good condition 2nd hand or reconditioned?
mostly reconditioned... but recon also not so good...there are some 2nd hand as well.. it really depends on yourself... 2nd hand sometimes comes with a lot of goodies!!! but you should consider a car that comes with goodies usually had an owner that might have trashed the car!!!... if you ask me... i prefer stock standard when buying!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there,

can i know what stuff do i need to change when their say your kerata kaki is faulty
or car legs is faulty.

My proton already 10yrs old. when go over uneven road the car will make lots of noise
like the suspension/wheels going to fly out.

I hav change the shock and spring but still the same problems.

how much it going to cost me if i change all the car legs..

please advise
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience