Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur: Grey is the new Black

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

As some of you might already know, Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur has relocated from Sunway to Glenmarie. I was there over the weekend for the first time since they officially relocated. The kind folks over there gave me a quick tour of the premises, showing me the workshop in the rear as well as the office upstairs, and I must say the new 3S Center looks mighty impressive! There is undeniable air of exclusivity in here; a sensation that makes you feel special every time you walk in.

In any case, whilst I was there, I learnt that Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur is now offering a complimentary multi-point and diagnostic checks for any grey-market Lamborghini registered to an owner before the 31st of December 2011. Similar in ways to Porsche’s Extended Warranty programme, this is a bold move for Lamborghini in this region, giving the opportunity for cars not purchased through official means to be inspected by factory experts armed with all the necessary equipment and diagnostic tools. For this, I applaud them; perhaps we will soon see more raging bulls on the streets of KL (and this can never be a bad thing!).

Parties interested to get more details should contact Mr. Tham at (603) 5567-0888 to make an appointment.

Toro Motors (M) Sdn Bhd
No 12, Jalan Juruhebah U1/50
Temasya Industrial Park Glenmarie
40150 Shah Alam Selangor, Malaysia

Update: I've received the actual Adoption Ad from the folks from Lamborghini, after they read this article. Remember, for a limited time only!

Attachments

Last edited:

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just received the a copy of the adoption ad from Lamborghini; updated to main entry.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The late 80s and early and mid 90s are considered to be the 'golden era of motorsport', in the world of four wheels Ayrton Senna was amazing the world with his magic and a manufacturers war at the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters between Mercedes and BMW created a cult following that is still alive today.

Over the years there have been plenty of videos celebrating this 'golden era of DTM' racing and a number of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience