Lamborghini Gallardo LP550

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

We have the standard Lamborghini Gallardo, we have the wild Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera and now we have an even wilder Lamborghini Gallardo LP550, and I still cant afford one, great. Even in misery I still find love for it, the new baby-Lambo, which is expected to be called the LP550, will debut at the Geneva Motor Show and will deliver 550 horsepower and 390lb-ft of torque from its 5.2 liter (up from 5.0 liter) ten-cylinder power plant, that and its gorgeous looks.

No official images are available while I write this but fully restyled front and rear fascias will reportedly adorn the latest baby bull, as will a stiffer structure, a lighter all-wheel-drive system, and updated versions of the car’s manual and sequential gearboxes. The previous generation standard Gallardo’s started at US$180,000 or about RM1.7 million here in Malaysia, the new one? Obviously more expensive but I'm sure that won’t stop the fat cheque book people from getting their hands on one, I’m excited for them, really, I am, f**k*rs! Oh and I'm jealous too.

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
damn damn damn i wish i not live in malaysia which land of taxes. and crazy roadtax charge

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
So they're slapping more and more letters and numbers behind the name and selling more and more of basically the same car, haha. Sure, its got a bit more here and a bit more there, but that doesn't hide the fact that the basic Gallardo has gone unchanged for quite a bit.

Still, this looks awesome.

Last edited:

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Perhaps a carbon roof

whats next?

maybe a reskinned Gallardo ala Murcie~Reventon?

sweet.

we need to go jack up some banks!

ka-ching!

robthomas

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
wow, another amazing supercar from lamboghini...
baby LP640...

Snipermc

Dec 5, 2005
The Black looks aggressive.... wonder it comes in other colours too... maybe a new colour from Lambo...

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007
The image above is not of the LP550 but is of the limited edition Gallardo Nera. There are no images of the LP550 available as yet but I'm sure it would look good in black as well.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wiper blades are like squeegees. The arms of the wiper drag a thin rubber strip across the windshield to clear away the water.

When the blade is new, the rubber is clean and has no nicks or cracks. It wipes the water away without leaving streaks. When the wiper blades age, nicks or cracks form, road grime builds up on the edge and it doesn't make as tight a seal against the window, so it leaves streaks. Sometimes you can get a little extra life out of your wiper blade by wiping the edge...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience