Lada vs Concrete Wall...

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
“"What the hell !!! Are you stupid ???!!! Why should we produce high quality cars? Malaysian still will buy our car one, even though our great Proton cars are no quality (not low quality) because our car is the cheapest in Malaysia. We just need to produce low quality cars for Malaysian is enough lah, why waste money on doing QC and R&D?" ”

~ Proton CEO roared fiercely to the Proton Engineer who wish to improve the cars' quality "

<--the best quote i took from link given by MeraBoy. hehe.

ok guys, i dont expect this Lada thing would brought us this far..but its good.

And for the word blindfolded-patriotic, i like it too..kinda cool. I am wondering when I want to use it.

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007
“"What the hell !!! Are you stupid ???!!! Why should we produce high quality cars? Malaysian still will buy our car one, even though our great Proton cars are no quality (not low quality) because our car is the cheapest in Malaysia. We just need to produce low quality cars for Malaysian is enough lah, why waste money on doing QC and R&D?" ”

~ Proton CEO roared fiercely to the Proton Engineer who wish to improve the cars' quality "
...that's what happening now !

And for the word blindfolded-patriotic, i like it too..kinda cool. I am wondering when I want to use it.
...bro, u can use it to ANYONE, at ANYTIME & ANYWHERE... sound familiar? Yes, that's the GT-R's challenge slogan to all the supercar by Mr "Le-Cost Killer" Carlos Ghosn!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello brother,
Hope your are fine.

My car's Crown Wheel and Pinion is damage:(( crying its setting inside of ACD Transfer Case / Box

i added 2 sample picture.

Here is my Cars Details :

Name : Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8
Model : 2003
Engine : 4g63 hp3437 (Turbo)
Chassis : ct9a 0202466
Transmission : 6 Speed manual gear (6Front+1Rear)
(All time 4 Wheel)
please help me where i can get the crown wheel and pinion or if u have please contact with me .

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience