Kota Kemuning section

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
gsr: last month i saw 1 lumbo muchilargo,yellow colour,open top,left hand drive with europe no.plate heading in KK,
then saw few ferrari new and old model,and porch also

xbalance:we need to get more ppl in kk then ony go TT,like that ony shiok

GSR2311

Known Member
Apr 1, 2005
Shah Alam, Mala
Visit site
yup. ferrari old model is the 348 i think. new notyet see. porsche 911 also saw. lambo must be salesman showing to the datuks and tan sris in KK! sometimes naza bring the cars to potential clients. only those who they know money is no object.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kelvio,
guys what happen....as this thread is Kota Kemuning section but where is all the guys??

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
hahaha ter-forgot abt this thread
and just remember back hehehe

any 1 near kota kemuning sure can join

last time i also live in TSM near the secons primary school
cheewwin88 which part u live??ghostbuster??
but move here cos of the place dont feel safe

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
ya last time the flood i was there edi
kena few time
only 1 time damn teruk flood till chest level(adult chest level)

that day i wake up in the middle of the night all electric stop then my dog bark
i was like WTF they bark for then hear water sound then i go down saw my fridge flooting i like O_O sh!t
rain for 2 days non stop then high tide,after that flood for few days =.=`
but we were lucky that our house 3 story, some not that lucky single story houst flood till the whole house gone
we on our generator then got fan,and tv still remember watching ''back 2 the future'' lol

now the place not safe cos last time my house got brake in b4,during chinese new year :( my wallet with angpow money all gone and handphone also
my dog chase out but too late cannot get the thieve

the place now got alot indon,bangla,etc

GSR2311

Known Member
Apr 1, 2005
Shah Alam, Mala
Visit site
KK and Bukit Rimau also not that safe. The professional snatch thief driving mercedes house close to mine. Last week my neighbors house indon masuk and grab the aunties gold chain in broad daylight. Around 11.30am. I also scared jugak for my family. hire security guard also but they not there 24 hrs. i think must apply gun licenselah like this.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
haha...last time my house break in too....lost all most 20K...really sad man...

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
my house got dog so they act as an alarm lor slight sound they bark edi so the thieve dont dare to come in,
those guard cannot harap 1,every hour round 1 time
last time my area here got break in also,.few house kena
mine safe cos got dog
its best to have small toy dog in the house,but i pitty some dog tied up out side the house,the owner damn cruel dunno y they wanna breed dog for if they dont like them,my dog free to rome the house,at night they sleep inside,
last time i got a toy dog sleep with me 1 but pass away edi,
sorry to muslim lar cos cant have dog as pet,so need to install alarm for safety
last time my neighbour in sri muda is muslim,but they dont complain about my dog,cos all my dog very friendly,they also breed cat,some time the cat come in my house and play with my dog

Last edited:

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
me i drive my father van
dont have a ride yet
but maybe im going to make the van my ride
hand gatal wanna mod the van hehehe

hmmm actually muslim cannot touch the dog nose ony rite ??

GSR2311

Known Member
Apr 1, 2005
Shah Alam, Mala
Visit site
Mod the van jap style..... then only garang. any wet part of the dog cannot touch. if dry still ok. this fasting month you never go buy food at the ramadan stalls near the post office there haa? Almost everyday i buy food there for buka puasa....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all,

I am on Eibach pro kit springs for a month, sent my car for alignment yesterday only realize my rear spring terbalik pasang. will this affect the springs' performance? or will it shorten the springs' lifespan(sag)?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience