Kota Bharu Drag Scenes...

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
good catch..
i have to agree with the statement made by both of you..

but hats off to the owner who can actually be the jocky for his own machine..which is hardly seen nowadays

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
just imagine if Aiman the R3 DAJ40 drive his car by himself....
hahahahhahahaaa.......... :elefant:

moray_12

Aug 1, 2009
kelantan
the winner should race with rojak..pitty to rojak..no ones dare to race with him..his machine is too powerfull yet no one dare to race with him..but lately doesnt seen evo tomi makinen..pecah enjin or what..or rebuild another monster hp project..anyway he's the king..
oopss.. the winner should race with rojak..?? when??:confused:
rojak just race and win with 4wd ACK..rojak just win one race only bro.. you cant say he`s the king.. many monster 4wd from kelantan..
like DX XX26, WKV 8XX8.. and new monster also from johan workshop WLV 2XX6...
:smokin:

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

i wonder why in kb there is a special condition that sounds so weird like 'owner joki sendiri' which rarely happen in other states. Is it one of dirty tactics of winning in these real-man sports by those who called themselves as true motorsports enthusiast? Some owner just wants his car tuned for battle and got their own joki to race it. For example the yellow crx turbo. Ask him for battle and see who's drive his machine? I dont think he'll drive it. Why people never query about him??
If they really got 'balls' in their pants why ask for this bulls**t condition when challenging others for duel?? :driver: If they really have it please dont put other people in handicapped situation in a fight. U bring M16 while your enemy just using keris, is that fairplay bro?:stupid: Fight like a man if u dare. Otherwise they better ask for 'bini-owner joki sendiri' if they want easy victory...........and be a coward for their whole motorsport life...!:banghead:

#called themselves monster,but never won overall in any big events like :adore:ABR did. Pity....
++peoples champ++
other state other style bro... not dirty tactics to win the game... all the rules race start from 1st time nego & deal.. for example : when u asked somebody to race with your car.. u said body on the road and semi slick tyre..so for the race u cant ligthen body or used fully slick.. bcoz 1st deal .. u said otr body and semi tyre.. hope u understand .. then u cant say bullsxxit condition or dont have a balls.. if u dont know what 1st deal JDP & ABR :proud:

about yellow crx.. he OTAI in kota bharu...`orang lama sekali.. but i thing if anybody asked him to jockey the car.. he can drive it.. * zaman DXC 959..and mazda clair.. he drive for any race.. last jockey he race with Amir Itik DAD X7..:driver:

`bini `just jockey atas katil bro... not jockey the car or any race... :smokin:

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
relax wan69..me oso heavy monster..but big people like us has hati murni..wakaka..yup moray..u're right..wkg just won one time..just bcoz winning high betting game doesnt meant he's the king..ermm..but i never heard wlv having race before..have u heard yellow e7 from maelgarage..i heard a rumor that car oso completing monster 4wd..

moray_12

Aug 1, 2009
kelantan
humm...

bro johan only use 2.4 , not 2.6 ... + hi comp. piston + aggressive cam ...
he oso tune haltech himself... he oso joki sendiri.... build engine with his own recipe ..

huhuu.. hoping he will win... gogo JDP
bro.. stroke 115 x bore 87.5... can u calculate for the c.c .....
last dyno result . . . 26X hp . .tork 27 . now with new engine . .he get more power around 25% up..

yup.. hoping we will win... :adore:

dRaGirL

Aug 21, 2009
Pasir Mas
i hope ABR will be da champion.. :driver:

:party:
Go Go VTEC !!

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Selamat Bersahur..
& Selamat Berpuasa to all Muslim

Last edited:

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
ooOo..really ah..26x whp..but i heard last time when he dyno just got 14x whp..what else he done to that machine till he got 26x whp and now 25% more power..so confusinglah bro..12x whp increase..at that time jdp oredi using 2.4 crank+87.5 pistons+cake intake..by adding higher cam and porting what in the world get 12x increment..n/a ma..not turbo/supercharge ma..someone seen jdp during dyno last year..just 14x whp ma..is it true your story mr jera..? That was big Q for u to answer..by the way..power oredi get..thats mean gear 3 sudah sharpern ma..when is the game? Or will be race on moray event..? Ready to balik kg to see the race..

beanmachine

Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hey guys n girl..dont u have other topic to discuss..? So bored to talk about jdp n abr..120hp increase n/a..? Who do you think you are.. Ross brawn..? Lets talk about something relevant..something more logic..something more fun..how about the sprint test..is it true mr moray..? Are you gonna make it..?? Or it just talk too...

Project_AK

Aug 30, 2009
EastCoast+Qatar
someone talking like expert, but dont assume others not expert here bro...
as far as we know, especially in malaysia, the most powerful NA engine is a VTEC.
even as far as we know, VTEC machine yg kuat2 pun just around 250hp only.
if u can get 260hp for your Mitsu engine without any force induction,
u already can masuk Malaysian Book Of Record bro... or Genies Book World of Record!!!

one more thing, u think senang2 jer want to increase 26% hp from a machine that already built till maximum? 26% increasement from 260hp is 67hp bro... so, that mean the machine is already 327.6hp now!!!! bullshitt!!! tok logic sikit abukk...... if meter dyno at Pengkalan Chepa tu rosak, maybe can get it kott.

if u play with ABR600 and u win pun, confirm u menang coz of jockey jerr.
we all know John Labu was an otai in motorsport.... its a very big advantage..
sebaliknya Hisyam ABR600 is just a new guy in motorsport, just see his EF9 colour before this, hahahahhaahahaa.... everyone laugh at him before this, kalu suruh aku bawok keto colour hitam+merah ala2 kilat gituh, tobakk aku tok bawokk.

actually i'm John Labu fans, and i respect him, his really cool guy actually..... but u, please berpijak dibumi yg nyata, and must terima kenyataan that Conggo is one of the top ranking for VTEC tuners in malaysia buat masa sekarang.

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
bro.. stroke 115 x bore 87.5... can u calculate for the c.c .....
last dyno result . . . 26X hp . .tork 27 . now with new engine . .he get more power around 25% up..

yup.. hoping we will win... :adore:
bro, 2.76litre/2760cc

wan69s

Jun 20, 2006
Kota Bharu
www.facebook.com
*vtec vs vtec game

:hmmmm:
heard that EG9 DAHxx7x between EK9 WFMx1xx dame will 'on' next week..
Both of this car used B18C machine

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
n/a and turbos are two differ technology....soo, dont expect high hp when u have made huge modification to your n/a machine...if turbos can la...just change the turbine already get differ hp...there's a lot more to learn....soo, dont just saying something that just come out from your mind directly...study first...then talk....k bro...'utlubul ilma....walau fil silk"...tuntutlah ilmu....walau ke negeri china......lalalalalalala

nan83

Known Member
Nov 14, 2004
Pasir Mas,Kel
are you sure 115mm crank?? last i see the car just use 100mm crank... dunno lah if bro johan already upgrade his engine....

for you info... just need 106mm + 87.5mm stroker piston ( -3mm wrist pin) + 150mm conrod for 2.6 ....

if use 115mm crank on 4g64 block.... i think rev cut need to set 6500rpm only....
if use 150mm conrod.... need to custom order stroker piston ( -7.5mm wrist pin ) ...
it not reliable laa.... rod ratio too low... cannot hi rev laa..

yaaa.. jdp already got 2++hp already at dynojet p.chepa ... yaa dynojet always show hi hp compare to dynodynamic..

moray_12

Aug 1, 2009
kelantan
ooOo..really ah..26x whp..but i heard last time when he dyno just got 14x whp..what else he done to that machine till he got 26x whp and now 25% more power..so confusinglah bro..12x whp increase..at that time jdp oredi using 2.4 crank+87.5 pistons+cake intake..by adding higher cam and porting what in the world get 12x increment..n/a ma..not turbo/supercharge ma..someone seen jdp during dyno last year..just 14x whp ma..is it true your story mr jera..? That was big Q for u to answer..by the way..power oredi get..thats mean gear 3 sudah sharpern ma..when is the game? Or will be race on moray event..? Ready to balik kg to see the race..
yup its true story bro.. before this.. on 1st engine 4G67 blok 2.0 cc... johan get around 16xhp only.. after that blow.. on 2nd engine 2.4 engine..johan get 26x hp.. now on new engine 2.6 >cc... he get more hp and torque.. so depends `percaya` it or not.. if not true ... ambo tarak berani cakap maa...:listen:

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

someone talking like expert, but dont assume others not expert here bro...
as far as we know, especially in malaysia, the most powerful NA engine is a VTEC.
even as far as we know, VTEC machine yg kuat2 pun just around 250hp only.
if u can get 260hp for your Mitsu engine without any force induction,
u already can masuk Malaysian Book Of Record bro... or Genies Book World of Record!!!

one more thing, u think senang2 jer want to increase 26% hp from a machine that already built till maximum? 26% increasement from 260hp is 67hp bro... so, that mean the machine is already 327.6hp now!!!! bullshitt!!! tok logic sikit abukk...... if meter dyno at Pengkalan Chepa tu rosak, maybe can get it kott.

if u play with ABR600 and u win pun, confirm u menang coz of jockey jerr.
we all know John Labu was an otai in motorsport.... its a very big advantage..
sebaliknya Hisyam ABR600 is just a new guy in motorsport, just see his EF9 colour before this, hahahahhaahahaa.... everyone laugh at him before this, kalu suruh aku bawok keto colour hitam+merah ala2 kilat gituh, tobakk aku tok bawokk.

actually i'm John Labu fans, and i respect him, his really cool guy actually..... but u, please berpijak dibumi yg nyata, and must terima kenyataan that Conggo is one of the top ranking for VTEC tuners in malaysia buat masa sekarang.

never mind bro.. after this game.. i`ll send to u JDP dyno result.. maybe u can frame it and u can arrange to put in malaysia & world books of record .. and simpan utk tatapan anak cucu ..:rofl:

senang or not .. u should know bro.. now `dunia di hujung jari` ... and if u get more money u can get more power... dyno at pkln chepa a new machine and always maintenance bro... bulsxxit or damshxxit.. we just look and see the game bro... or may be we can` betting luar`... :proud:

normal la bro...ABR the power car.. must have one trademark... like gt car.. rally car... they all also design the car.. why bro.. tobakk tok bowok.. big kemaluan kor kalu bowok... hahaha.. steady bro... :wavey:

we dah berpijak and nyata.. and we pun tau conngo a good tuner for vtec... thats why we want test machine n.a and vtec... hope ABR tak goyang for this game... :banghead:

:smokin:

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

hey guys n girl..dont u have other topic to discuss..? So bored to talk about jdp n abr..120hp increase n/a..? Who do you think you are.. Ross brawn..? Lets talk about something relevant..something more logic..something more fun..how about the sprint test..is it true mr moray..? Are you gonna make it..?? Or it just talk too...

kota bharu sprint test `insya allah jadi bro... just waiting green light from dato` guok.. owner dataran lembah sireh.. PDRM and State Goverment approve already... hope sama2 doakan :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Launched: BMW's front wheel drive X2 arrives Malaysia at RM320,800

The new X2 is also BMW's newest addition to its line of Sports Activity Coupe's, created to transform the Compact Premium segment, and here in Malaysia, it is introduced in sDrive20i M Sport suit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience