Kota Bharu Drag Scenes...

satriamerah

Known Member
May 1, 2005
well ... let me say ..." buleh tahe kiro jugok keto alik kelate nie " is that right ? Then join the halal drag and do the haram game inside the drag lane ... hehehehehe... no offence just kidding man ....

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
SRF Racing said:
dear fussion-R,

how's yur car...can join Trg drag tomorrow night?
hii SRF-Racing.....

yup, we will join the drag tonight........ as long as they have the category for NA open for standard body only.......... hope theres no problem tonight....

but the weather at Pantai Timur quite bad starting today, as we also terkena tempias MONSOON DURIAN that melanda Filipina..... but, we will join jugak i think, coz if its raining not only us drag in the rain....... as there is no 4wd in the NA category i think.... ekekekkekekeee......

the car: quite good.... after put it, the car accelerate quite tajam...but the launching skills quite different, need to learn more..... and the cluth not so efficient anymore.... need new one..... with the "ais-cream bell" i think... ekekekkekeee.....

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
Fussion_R said:
hii SRF-Racing.....

yup, we will join the drag tonight........ as long as they have the category for NA open for standard body only.......... hope theres no problem tonight....

but the weather at Pantai Timur quite bad starting today, as we also terkena tempias MONSOON DURIAN that melanda Filipina..... but, we will join jugak i think, coz if its raining not only us drag in the rain....... as there is no 4wd in the NA category i think.... ekekekkekekeee......

the car: quite good.... after put it, the car accelerate quite tajam...but the launching skills quite different, need to learn more..... and the cluth not so efficient anymore.... need new one..... with the "ais-cream bell" i think... ekekekkekeee.....

how's the result last night?
due yur car still standard body weight so the clutch need to change to 'ice-cream bell' since yur car became powerful already...

problem with the lauching?...using the launch control laa bro :cry_smile:

Jose

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
Subang Jaya
B20b

wan69s said:
If he want.. No problem. But not now, wait till "raya haji"..
Heard that he want, you try to contact him n see after you fix your clutch problem.

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
SRF Racing said:
how's the result last night?
due yur car still standard body weight so the clutch need to change to 'ice-cream bell' since yur car became powerful already...

problem with the lauching?...using the launch control laa bro :cry_smile:

last night, we got the third place...... 1st, and 2nd place both are body rentung tak ingatt..... bumbung pun potong......... kira OK laaa..... our target is wanna beat the body standard only..... anyway, thanks to u bro and mr kamal also......
about the clutch and gearbox, need another budget, maybe 2007 budget... nowadays just proceed with what we have only..... syukur apa yg ada...... ekkekekekeee......
no, not the problem with the launching, but need another skill when launching,... RPM mau tinggi skit... thats all.... but now, after a few training... its ok already.... even very-very syokk o0o0oo....

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2006
Jose said:
Heard that he want, you try to contact him n see after you fix your clutch problem.

I think if Wan race wif that DAC, sure ADABI will win d game oh...(just my opinion, no critism). I heard that DAC although quite powerful, but din have cam racing and din done d management too. Furthermore, ADABI just 2 doors but that DAC have 4 doors.How to fight wif ADABI?
So, Jose, wat's ur opinion? Izzit u agree that ADABI will win too if d game begannnn?

Dec 11, 2006
wan69s said:
If he want.. No problem. But not now, wait till "raya haji"..

Yo, Wan, when ur car will be setting finished? We really look forward to see ur ADABI drag with d powerful engine on the road leh.How about d race wif Ali Cina? Look forward oh... Come out and beat d others!
We are always here to support u! All da best ya!

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
new update...

there's lots of haram game this few weeks... due to Hari Raya Haji and new year season....

first; mr.zainal arieff from MAX garage (blue kancil, DAG) will fight with the "Kuba Hijau" kancil this thursday night. they will have a haram game on the halal track, terengganu sprint test!! yeahh, its almost 2 hours journey from KB bro.......
they will fight for the minimum price is RM2000, the maximum is depend on the money that they can get..... so, anybody want to see the game and even to invest... go and get them.....

second; cikgu taa will fight with another 4 doors EJ/EK. it is the black EJ, with the white type-R rims, own by Faiz. the B20B black EJ will give the handycap for cikgu taa that claim he is B16A... the minimum price for the game is RM1000, and as usally the maximum is depend on the investor that support their team....

(fuhhh, supo pengulas sukan).... so, let keep on rockin.....!!!

Jose

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
Subang Jaya
Pro_Racing Vtec said:
I think if Wan race wif that DAC, sure ADABI will win d game oh...(just my opinion, no critism). I heard that DAC although quite powerful, but din have cam racing and din done d management too. Furthermore, ADABI just 2 doors but that DAC have 4 doors.How to fight wif ADABI?
So, Jose, wat's ur opinion? Izzit u agree that ADABI will win too if d game begannnn?
Hmmm, hard to say dude. Both car got own potential, both also powerful. Really hard to predict. Just wait n see, menang kalah adat pertandingan.

deicide81

May 22, 2006
Grixism said:
kawe sokong pok tar!!!
faiz is fahmi younger bro ke??since when he play vtec aa?
is it faiz ,younger bro to fahim,from pmas right? owner kancil BGB last time?

i heard he play vtec right now...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

on the way collecting money for TiTans haha..

but i see something.. give me ur points
im currently using Tein Coils , and evo3 absorbers (DEAD SHOCKS)
my clearance from fender to tyre is 1 finger
what i get is real nice controls during corners
but only time i suffer is bumps and humps ..
how come i feel like car is more stable
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience