Know your rights on the road when held up by the police

Putra668

Oct 5, 2004
[PIMPIN];1063749579 said:
When you roll down your car window, that first few seconds of interaction between you and the police officer will pretty much decide what happens next. They have to rely on instinct so they look out for nervousness, unsure or not ready answers, etc.

If you get stopped in a car, logical question to ask would be where you going and where did you just come from. Any innocent person wouldn't hesitate or act suspiciously by showing nervousness, etc. By refusing to answer, you're giving the cops reason to be suspicious of what is it you're up to so their duty would be to find out what that is. Of course this means car search, body search etc.

I find that switching on your interior lights as you approach a roadblock and wind down your windows, give salam if you're Muslim to a Muslim officer or whatever greeting is suitable makes a huge difference. You're no longer deemed a threat, move onto next car.

On a separate, more general note regarding PDRM.

It's a job, with all jobs there are good apples and bad apples. McD also got bad service, Dominos also got pizza arriving late, doctors have patients die on them when it could be avoided, etc. I reckon the PDRM is doing a job none of us are willing to do yet all of them have to live with this negative perception hanging over them.

Plus, consider the people we deal with in our everyday lives. Are they all criminals? If you had to deal with the scum of society day in day out, after sometime you develop a certain attitude (meaning why bother complaining if policeman happens to be rude? when clients rude we never film and post on YouTube also?) and how you view people generally. We're lucky to deal with mostly civilised, professional people in nice working environments etc for what I'm guessing should be better pay and workplace benefits. Until we walk a day in their shoes just ignore whatever attitude or rudeness you may encounter. Least they're serving the country and many do die in the line of duty.

:party:..........................................:party:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im holding back the Rim which is 17inch. May I know which is the budjet and suitable brand sport spring for it ? My aim is 1.5 / 2 front, 2 Finger rear. Please suggest it. If you guys hav any shop recommended, i can drop by and purchase it. Zmax and Kimex.. Which is lower? Which is softer(Naik Kuda on uneven road) ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience