Klims

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
baby, what ektony said is true..maybe you wanna oso check out at better workshops for their opininon as well...fyi..all Hyundai Authorized Repair Centre charges the same price with discount 10 - 15% for all body parts. Better to go to Glenmarie because the warehouse is 2 minutes away... can change faster lor if got stock... I am not sure whether you will kena tax if you bring in from Singapore.

babyprecious1988

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
Pee Jay

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
yup..spore forum, nd 2 register...the message thread was for RD2 bumpers but maybe he got jalan for other bumpers..."BIG piece of item" if you wanna bring in...

Tuscani9889

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Visit site
Bumper

Babyprecious,

http://racedge.sgboards.com

This is the Singapore Tuscani forum. You look for a moderator called HighOctane.
Say you know me, he will tell you where to get these bumpers/kits.

Hope it helps!

Anyhow, now that facelift is in, bumpers should have stocks. You may well change
your lamps to the new smoke ones too !

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Tuscani9889 said:
Anyhow, now that facelift is in, bumpers should have stocks. You may well change
AGREE!!

devilman

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
i come from PG....i spent 2 days inside the car show PWTC....NOT BAD!! happy !! nice cars,pretty+sexy gals...alot of free gifts ( paper beg ) !!haha!!!

next trip...i will go to TOKYO INTERNASIONAL CARSHOW !!is my dream...wish the day come true !!

babyprecious1988

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
Pee Jay
Tuscani9889 said:
Babyprecious,

http://racedge.sgboards.com

This is the Singapore Tuscani forum. You look for a moderator called HighOctane.
Say you know me, he will tell you where to get these bumpers/kits.

Hope it helps!

Hi! Tuscani,

Thanx.. i managed to get in touch with HighOctane.
Now i am thinking if i should change the new facelift bumper or after market bumper?

By the way, who is HighOctance? Is he is cars/parts industry?

Cheers!

babyprecious1988

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
Pee Jay
I am so undecided now.. not sure if i should claim insurance or not.. my insurance NCD now is max (55%).. my roadtax is expire soon.. so.. huh!!

Think maybe i just get people i know to change the light & also temporary fix the bumper hole for me 1st then i will look look around for reasonable/cheap bumper to replace be it new facelift or after market bumper.. locally tak ada stock yet leh.. the new OEM pre-bumper like my existing cost about RM900 so i may as well get a new look like u guys mention just that $$$ matters ;)

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
baby, i will take new bumper if the OEM bumper cost RM900. :biggrin:
more over NCD 55% is a lot. :biggrin:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
yeah!! another Tuscani with after market bumper, muahahaha.
The story may start with a bit sad mod, hope that it end happily. :biggrin:

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
babyprecious1988 said:
I am so undecided now.. not sure if i should claim insurance or not.. my insurance NCD now is max (55%).. my roadtax is expire soon.. so.. huh!!

Think maybe i just get people i know to change the light & also temporary fix the bumper hole for me 1st then i will look look around for reasonable/cheap bumper to replace be it new facelift or after market bumper.. locally tak ada stock yet leh.. the new OEM pre-bumper like my existing cost about RM900 so i may as well get a new look like u guys mention just that $$$ matters ;)
babyprecious,
I accidentally found this link. Custom made bodykits, made of "Duraflex" @ Sunway. Sound like condom material ;-P
Anyone checked out this place b4?
http://www.nextlevelcustomz.com/

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

nth...just thinking is it posible to tint the car window with DIY?but actually how they do this?i mean the worker at the shop....i am planning to tint my car film...but dunno where is the best shop for reasonable price la....any one can help?or any DIYer here noe how to do this?thanks thanks thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience