Klang Anyone?

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
eebok,
of course de autocross event is fun for me and looking forward also to more of such event in future cause its really good sports, sweat a lot, good exercise, use lots of ur brain and such.. most importantly car setup important & driver skill.. ehehehehehe.. anyway i'm happy as overall..

This week klg TT i might not be able to join as I need to go to KL with my gf to check out on the bridal studio for our outfit and sample the bride and groom wedding clothes.. hheheeh.. so c u all next week klg TT la.. chowz!

Regards,
Mike

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
attention to the 2 taikos who is in ST ... ST now fuck up even more liauu .. go read the forums .. mati katak liauu lorrrrrr ...

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
allan, ya i knew yesterday oredi....ST is fockup liow due to top management resigned...so for those in profit, they are unable to make any payout....but ur case is not in profit ma...well, we just see how ST going thru all these lor...

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
haiyo.. brother.. TRD16valve.. this thursday.. cancelled ready...?......really ka...?..haha

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
oh ok.. thanks ya AE82GT.. can have ur contact scare.. dunno how to go for the andalas Mamak.. hehe.. how to introduce.. ? my real name is Maz.. not mazeki.. acttualy mazeki is my.. ex gf.. add it for me wan haha

phibitis

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2005
www.mrkobe.blogspot.com
AE82GT, Yea ker ... Hmm .... Paiseh ! Hahahaha

Des, Kayu ... Mahal lah .... But never mind la ... Majority decision.

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
des, where is the kayu place? im newbie la, duno how to go lor.....hahahahahaha~

I think we better still at Andalas Mamak lor....nice place to hang around...

Last edited:

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
aiyo..2moro at andalas la..coz rock lee & mazeki will be coming to TT..so i duwan Mazeki to get lost coz he come from Shah Alam...next round only at Kayu ok....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, would like all the experience modder to advice me regard to this matter.

I actually would like to convert my undercarriage to evo but my mech told me cannot be done ?

I has yet to convert my engine to evo but would like to change my undercarriage first. I waiting for inspection.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience