Kia Picanto making squeeking sound!!!

Naqib

Mar 28, 2006
i installed open-pot air-filter with stainless steel piping and a fan something like a surbo in my kia picanto...the sound is wow! and the pick-up is not bad...but a few weeks back i almost met an accident...i was driving with worn-out tires in the rain and somehow the car got into a puddle of water...the car was spinning around like mad the water was splashing all over...luckily i didn't hit anything...after the car stopped spinning, and when i was trying to accelerate again, it started to make some loud squeeking sound but in the after a few seconds, the sound went away...from time to time, the noise will come again...what should i do and what do you think could be the problem? HELP!!!

veedub

Jan 18, 2006
I think is just the water on the fan belt that making the noise, normally will happen when u drive thru flood...so when u accelerate, sound gets lounder but will gone when it dry out...

Naqib

Mar 28, 2006
it has been around two months since that incident where i drove through the puddle of water and the noise still comes...is it still the fan belt because the water should have dry-up after 2 months running? or could the water enter the air-filter and into my engine?

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Tohsan..

u come here to post Good Evening only??? huh?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can any one help me???i need Mitsubishi Lancer GT 2.0 NA Auto ecu wiring diagram...
cos i wanna install emanage blue...but the shop at kuching here didnt have wiring diagram for 4B11.can any one help me and give me the diagram???
and,where is the ecu location???they found 2 ecu,one is in engine room,one is at passanger locker,behind fuse box.but not seem like the ecu box.cos its small...
thanks bro...........:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience