kenwood speaker to fit into a myvi

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Nope. Unless you cut a hole in the rear parcel shelf, you can't fit these anywhere else.

naqi

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Nope. Unless you cut a hole in the rear parcel shelf, you can't fit these anywhere else.
from my knowledge, the front speakers are 4 inches, and for the rear door is 6 inches am i right? so i cant fit these 6X9 speakers in the rear door kan? so the rear parcel shelf is the only option?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
from my knowledge, the front speakers are 4 inches, and for the rear door is 6 inches am i right? so i cant fit these 6X9 speakers in the rear door kan? so the rear parcel shelf is the only option?
If you're talking about plug and play, yeap. If you want to consider modification, you can mod your front door panels and cut a hole in the metal to fit those speakers in the front. Anything can be done when custom. hehe

ronaldindin

Known Member
Jan 14, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
www.12bet.com
6" isn't equal to 6x9. There're many factors you might want to consider before changing front/rear door speakers.

naqi

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If you're talking about plug and play, yeap. If you want to consider modification, you can mod your front door panels and cut a hole in the metal to fit those speakers in the front. Anything can be done when custom. hehe
any ICE shop recommendation?

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

6" isn't equal to 6x9. There're many factors you might want to consider before changing front/rear door speakers.
my knowledge on ICE isnt that great, so what do you think or recommend on a simple setup? cause ive seen bmw's and audi's, their sound system is sufficient enough for me. they even have an active subwoofer underneath the front seats. i'm not the type to have a club in my car. haha! just sufficient enough for me and my passengers in the car.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
any ICE shop recommendation?

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

my knowledge on ICE isnt that great, so what do you think or recommend on a simple setup? cause ive seen bmw's and audi's, their sound system is sufficient enough for me. they even have an active subwoofer underneath the front seats. i'm not the type to have a club in my car. haha! just sufficient enough for me and my passengers in the car.
Naqi dude - there's a few things you must consider if you're gonna custom fit it. If you cut the door panels to fit the 6x9 then you'll need to either keep the car forever or replace with a new panel in future or sell as it is. Sound may not be great with a 6x9 only.

Come meet me up la.. let me poison you with my super basic setup that's still using stock HU. :biggrin: (no big big woofer in my boot either)

naqi

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Naqi dude - there's a few things you must consider if you're gonna custom fit it. If you cut the door panels to fit the 6x9 then you'll need to either keep the car forever or replace with a new panel in future or sell as it is. Sound may not be great with a 6x9 only.

Come meet me up la.. let me poison you with my super basic setup that's still using stock HU. :biggrin: (no big big woofer in my boot either)
that would be great izso! been longing to meet you man. haha! there's so much i would love to ask you. jom la teh tarik session? i live in taman tun btw.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Continental tyres has just reached a milestone following the manufacturing of their 10 millionth piece of their SSR runflat tyre that was made at their passenger tyre plant in Aachen. The SSR runflat tyres allow a vehicle to remain mobile for up to 160km in the event of tyre failure.

Production of the tyre begun back in 2004 and considering that it only took seven years to reach the 10 million mark, the feat can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience