Kenari back wiper set got stolen !!!! *&^%$#@!

ajnone

Sep 28, 2004
My Kenari back wiper set got stolen when I parked my car just in front of my house. This bastard wiper set also want……. really sick people…All the Kenari drivers please beware, keep your wiper with you all the time.:confused:

Hollerback_gurl

May 20, 2005
wuah...now only ur wiper kena stole arr? mine stolen after one month i got my car...it's like that one la...easy to steal ma....some more can sell....u might also want to watch out for ur reverse lights as well....

wish9

May 13, 2005
Nevada
of of mine friends Toyota Wish rear wiper got stolen twice
damn!!

erisa

May 13, 2005
not only kenari...all the new type of wiper for perodua model also wanted
mine kancil got stolen just after 2 weeks OTR and never bother to reinstall it..because i know, two days after install..it will disappear again.

asked perodua customer services about this one...look like not only us...there are a lot of perodua car lost their back wiper..i think perodua should consider to use their ugly old wiper...hahaha

for kancil, the back wiper cost around 70 (the new type one la...

popular huh..because old model come with the old type of wiper...the owner plan to get a new wiper and looking for the cheap and original one..where can they get? bought from some one who do the work la..what work ..profesional thief maaa

Tazz

Apr 24, 2005
Hi all Bro, My one get stolen three times since my car just bought the car, so that until now i never put in any new wiper also,is a very "hot stuff" for those bastart who done this....

johndoe

May 8, 2005
perodua car wiper very high class meh....until got ppl wan to steal it instead of stealing from cars like benx, bmw, etc.. :D

gsrTurbo9166

Apr 23, 2005
aiya many ppl wan to install their car but no $$$
or they can sell it at around 30 ++
so................
fuck them who stole those things lo

bryan90s

Nov 24, 2003
inside the sales thread, someone is selling rm60 brand new wat...still wan to steal meh

johndoe

May 8, 2005
rm30 per piece....1 day steal 50 pieces around KL...can earn rm1500 a day....

rm45k gaji a months.....not bad la.... :D

szekeiemme

Feb 14, 2004
solution.. partery or weld de nut.. .. but mine i smoothen de nut's teeth.. or wut is called? gigi? ehhe..

gavan

Apr 14, 2004
ahaha, this is common lerr, my mums limited edition kelisa also kena tapau the back wiper, now i replace with my charade wiper only lorr......no more kena curi adi....

johndoe

May 8, 2005
actually perodua cars do not need the back wiper...most cars also dun hv back wipers...not say u can't see well during rain...

even BMW n Benz also dun hv back wipers....or even local cars like wira..

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
johndoe said:
actually perodua cars do not need the back wiper...most cars also dun hv back wipers...not say u can't see well during rain...

even BMW n Benz also dun hv back wipers....or even local cars like wira..
perodua car all hatchback, dude...
dun u know that hatchback need rear wiper?

ajnone

Sep 28, 2004
I cant believe they will do such a thing!!!! Go n find a job, earn enuff & get urself a wiper of ur own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just share your idea or solution:
1. Buy a silicon glue and stick it around the nut.
(must gau gau one):) ;) :D

I m currently using boomerang alarm but i accidently drop the controller n its cant funtion properly now...i ask lot of acc shop all say need reset but since when i bought that car the alarm was inside so the is no user manual for me to reset it...jz thot anybody can gimme help ? I also thinking to change the alarm system if the prob cant b solve...Anybody can recommend a good quality alarm system ? And the price ? Also can anybody explain to me what is 2way alarm,GSM alarm and GPS alarm? I...