Kelisa Gathering

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
mt kurz and madman.. free to TT or not?..when our kelisa6009 back in KL we will have a TT
oh crap...i keep forgetting to check this thread lol.. if not i sure join liao...

any future TTs can PM me on LYN la...

dont really come to zth much unless i wanna do some shopping :P

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
oh crap...i keep forgetting to check this thread lol.. if not i sure join liao...

any future TTs can PM me on LYN la...

dont really come to zth much unless i wanna do some shopping :P
u give me your contact....i will call or SMS to all taikor here if got TT....

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
still tunning for the correct setting...

i heard petrol going to go down some more...so we can organise DRAG and up hill TT liaw...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
still tunning for the correct setting...

i heard petrol going to go down some more...so we can organise DRAG and up hill TT liaw...
just try to minus -2 more than ur current 1, then try another -2 more..., test until no smoke lor, feel the car power got difren onot...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
taikor..thanks for the advice....will try to set till i get the best setup..now looking for Apexi turbo timer where i can see the air fuel ratio....with that i can tune better compare now...

other then apexi turbo timer...what other device in the market that can show air fuel ratio in digital type!!!!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
taikor..thanks for the advice....will try to set till i get the best setup..now looking for Apexi turbo timer where i can see the air fuel ratio....with that i can tune better compare now...

other then apexi turbo timer...what other device in the market that can show air fuel ratio in digital type!!!!
Innovate wideband product.... but too expensive...

apexi 1 not accurate, but can be as reference...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The upcoming range of cars from Proton will feature Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) technology. The influx of the technology is testament to the smoother drive it provides and also the increased efficiency in the performance and fuel consumption.

“We have been conducting comprehensive development and integration tests of the CVT with our CamPro engines and we are happy to be able to provide this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience