kedai papan??

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
yup...alot of people complain being conned by this kedai papan. but i neva go there eventhou in my area.i'd also advise my dear frens to go to jooi seng...much more frenly people and they dun force u to buy anythg. plus if u change tyre can req to fill up with nitrogen.hehe.but if u want to fill up wif nitrogen will just cost rm10 for all 4 tyres..last time i check.at eneos was rm20!damn expensive wor!hehehe!

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
yup...alot of people complain being conned by this kedai papan. but i neva go there eventhou in my area.i'd also advise my dear frens to go to jooi seng...much more frenly people and they dun force u to buy anythg. plus if u change tyre can req to fill up with nitrogen.hehe.but if u want to fill up wif nitrogen will just cost rm10 for all 4 tyres..last time i check.at eneos was rm20!damn expensive wor!hehehe!
wah serious boh?shit la stupid kedai papan...summore they say d offset ngam ngam la but my inside tire wall like 3mm away frm d absorber...if d road uneven/pot hole riddled/speed bump...sure rub on to d absorber wan!any advice r bro abt wat 2 do?need put spacer/add dat absorber bush thingy??n btw got such thing meh if i change d screw-nut-bolt thingy @ "loh si"(d first screw-nut-bolt thingy on d absorber) it will enable d tires to wear evenly conpare to stock?sounds like bullshit to me...aih...kena con la i think...

oh btw....i did visit jooi seng n i agree that their service is top notch! BUT their tire prices r bloody over inflated!!MIchelin PP2 at Jooi Seng costs rm440 whereas Hin Leong only RM350!?...

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
i bought my rims there 3 years ago as well. rims+ Potenza GIII tires (205/40/17) for RM2280. i only changed the metal valve cap and lock nuts. they offered to do alignment and camber adjustment for me but i didn't want to. i did it somewhere else. they also asked me whether i wanted to change wheel spacers. told them i'm only there to change rims and tires, that's it.

word is that, they like to con people with their alignment and camber services. there would be no difference even after doing those two things. my friend did alignment once, end up the car is still pulling to the left.

another thing is, if you're waiting for the foreman to come back with your car after alignment, most probably he'll be trashing the car like nobody's business.
yo bro!im currently experiencing exactly wat ur friend did!fuck man!i did everythin they recomended me to do...alignment + camber adjustment(tht screw-bolt-nut) thingy n my car is pulling to the left!wtf!summore my offset now is x ngam also!haih...cibai la....was damn naiive when i was thr...summore after d stupid foreman done wif d alignment...he went n drive my car into those potholes at tht corner shop!!fucking retard la dat fella....u knw wad i said to him?in cantonese la "wah sakit hati man already alignment n u drive into those potholes!:bawling: " n u knw wat he say? "i drive slowly only mah...no prob wan" tiu lor MCB...:mad:

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
kewl rims u got there bro!!..thinking of going there next week though...wanna get new set of rims for my gen-gen....my gen2 orange color, any advice..what kind of rims should i get...(what color also ha)..and size...16" or 17"..tq..tq..:D

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
yo bro!im currently experiencing exactly wat ur friend did!fuck man!i did everythin they recomended me to do...alignment + camber adjustment(tht screw-bolt-nut) thingy n my car is pulling to the left!wtf!summore my offset now is x ngam also!haih...cibai la....was damn naiive when i was thr...summore after d stupid foreman done wif d alignment...he went n drive my car into those potholes at tht corner shop!!fucking retard la dat fella....u knw wad i said to him?in cantonese la "wah sakit hati man already alignment n u drive into those potholes!:bawling: " n u knw wat he say? "i drive slowly only mah...no prob wan" tiu lor MCB...:mad:
haha.. yeah la. i remembered the foreman driving into potholes as well. furthermore, there's so many of it in front of the shop itself. i've noticed these situations when i was looking at other people changing their rims. really sakit hati man. then once, they put the tire the wrong side, as in the "inside is outside, and the outside is the inside". so the rotation and thread pattern of the tire is totally opposite. then i asked the foreman bout it, he said got no difference.. zzz.. what la.. there's a reason why they state outside on the tire.

kewl rims u got there bro!!..thinking of going there next week though...wanna get new set of rims for my gen-gen....my gen2 orange color, any advice..what kind of rims should i get...(what color also ha)..and size...16" or 17"..tq..tq..:D
i think gun metal or grey would be nice bro. my friend is using it on his gen2. and probably try to get 17" rims. very nice overall look. be sure to at least change to lowered springs. then it'll be damn chun.

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
haha.. yeah la. i remembered the foreman driving into potholes as well. furthermore, there's so many of it in front of the shop itself. i've noticed these situations when i was looking at other people changing their rims. really sakit hati man. then once, they put the tire the wrong side, as in the "inside is outside, and the outside is the inside". so the rotation and thread pattern of the tire is totally opposite. then i asked the foreman bout it, he said got no difference.. zzz.. what la.. there's a reason why they state outside on the tire.

i think gun metal or grey would be nice bro. my friend is using it on his gen2. and probably try to get 17" rims. very nice overall look. be sure to at least change to lowered springs. then it'll be damn chun.
dude, thanks for the advice..yep, i'll change my current suspension system to GAB adjustable soon..;)...tq..tq...

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
wah...you guys really terror ask them to do alignment everything for you...i went there just specially to get 4 tyres for my car as on my way to subang mah from KL...but kena 1 glance from fella as though i very pok gai lidat..haha..somore i bought only 13 inch tyres...:thefinger: ...best is bring to a mech you are familiar with den ask them do..lastime i ask fella to do alignment ONLY..he pandai2 do all..thinking i stupid ass din know...den charge me RM45 for it...what to f***..

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
yep...go there just buy tyres and rims only....better go somewhere else to do the alignment...ehehehe...

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
hehehe thx bro!went to college on monday wif new rims n tires n got a heck load of stares!hahahaha=P nice for d ego man!=P.... hmmm orange?its kind of a hard color to pair with...err...wuz thinking of white n sumthing along d lines of a O.Z. replica design...my rims look like a Konig design frm near so planning to get custom stickers of it done to paste on d current wheel cap!hehehe...so my opinion: white + O.Z. replica(NOT Superlegera coz too common) = Orange Gen 2 ??????????not sure la bro coz i never drive an orange car b4!hehehe....when it comes to size...in my opinion la...fit d biggest tht ur car can fit coz i feel tht a smaller size would b a waste of "space" "offered" by ur front fenders!ehehe...so i suppose go wif 17" ! =) have fun choosing ur new rims! =)

wah...you guys really terror ask them to do alignment everything for you...i went there just specially to get 4 tyres for my car as on my way to subang mah from KL...but kena 1 glance from fella as though i very pok gai lidat..haha..somore i bought only 13 inch tyres...:thefinger: ...best is bring to a mech you are familiar with den ask them do..lastime i ask fella to do alignment ONLY..he pandai2 do all..thinking i stupid ass din know...den charge me RM45 for it...what to f***..
ehheheheheh nub mah tai kor!1st time go thr din know wud happen like dat....summore the guy when calculating my bill say "yat chai pow pei lei alignment + balancing" so i tot since F.O.C den my as well do lor....but at d end no diff oso...haih... "but kena 1 glance from fella as though i very pok gai lidat..haha" hahha....u knw wat?d boss(lou pak) IMMEDIATELY come to layan me when i walked into his shop!i was quite surprised la coz our friend here clanzkiller complain that their service damn teruk as nobody layan him when he went so i expected a similar treatment BUT instead i think he one glance at me think is hou yau chin lou but actually is kung tho hai like tht....hahahhaahhaha....farnie la!even my friend who accompanied me noticed d immediate treatment!!ahhahahahahahhah.......hmmm since i know how they do things now(dun suffer wont learn rite? =P) next time will just go thr to change tires!hehe their tires r cheap man! =) nearly hundred bucks difference wif Jooi Seng!!

Last edited:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
when it comes to size...in my opinion la...fit d biggest tht ur car can fit coz i feel tht a smaller size would b a waste of "space" "offered" by ur front fenders!ehehe...so i suppose go wif 17" ! =) have fun choosing ur new rims! =)
hurmm...for VIP/nice looking car yes u can do so..when come to performance...u can't do tat...u ever see those drag car wit 17'rims?i mean like those old junk car,like ke70 or etc...they usually use 14' as they do calculation on their performance/tires spin rates and so on..
for u yeah..fit as big as u can muahaha....later u lose to a kancil then next day go back to the shop and change it LOL..

alah why i also kena drag here :/

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
hurmm...for VIP/nice looking car yes u can do so..when come to performance...u can't do tat...u ever see those drag car wit 17'rims?i mean like those old junk car,like ke70 or etc...they usually use 14' as they do calculation on their performance/tires spin rates and so on..
for u yeah..fit as big as u can muahaha....later u lose to a kancil then next day go back to the shop and change it LOL..

alah why i also kena drag here :/
hahaha k k....must add this: IF U ONE BIGGER RIMS THEN PLS TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ITS WEIGHT AS IT CAUSES LOST IN PERFORMANCE COMPARED TO LIGHTER ones....hehehe....ok now? aiya those kancil ah....KNN when they speeding giv them a lil nudge at d back n u can c them taking off like a Cessna light aircraft:thefinger: !hehehehhe....aiya most of them oso is aim to shoot d moon dat type....not full moon oso dunno how they can aim accurately since so far away:confused: hmmmm.....aiya wasted my mum sell that v70 turbo i had wif 18" rims....if not ahh....will b back to d days in form 5 when i tiong protons n kancils on ldp....hehehehehehehe.....ok m gonna kena flame 9 9 by L2 n 4Gxx owners!hahahahahahah....better run....." lari lari jgn x lari"!!!!!!heheheeee

Last edited:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
hi all,

anyone have a recent price of tyres .....
heya....since i just changed my rims/tyres on sat in klang...i found out tht

Jooi Seng:

Michelin PP2 205/40/r17 = RM440

Hin Leong/Kedai Papan:

Michelin PP2 205/40/r17 = RM 350
Toyo Proxes T1R 205/40/r17 = RM350
Advan Neova AD07 205/40/r17 = RM480
Falken 9xx series(they say is new model) 205/40/r17 = RM 280(if i can still remember correctly)

i asked for CSC2 at Hin Leong they say no stock coz public holiday(on sat)