KD Tunku Abdul Rahman - Malaysian 1st Submarine

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
read it bro....they didnt bought from the dutch company...they bought from DCN....the second subs is supposed to pancing the government of buying them....
bro ya is true that they brought it from DCN after that, but initial plan is to rebuild at lumut base.
but after so much speculation the 2 submarine is hilang dont know go where.

here are the pic 2 sub marine capture in goggle maps in 2007.

Lumut, Perak Malaysia - Google Maps

but all this info no concrete evidence to prove it.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
tak hilang la bro....go lumut its still there...apparently the dutch company cant afford to bring it back to holland and also cant afford to pay the docking fee till they can find a buyer.....

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
tak hilang la bro....go lumut its still there...apparently the dutch company cant afford to bring it back to holland and also cant afford to pay the docking fee till they can find a buyer.....
oh ic, so what happen to 2 submarine there??why they stop the project

btw i do find malaysian navy forum here they comment.

http://www.navy.mil.my/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,29/lang,en/action,printpage/topic,155.0

this is what they comment "sudah jual kat tokey besi buruk" wa ka ka ka ka

xaffb18c

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2006
Our police gets their upgrades..Exp EVO X.......Our army also gets their upgrades..Exp..KDTAR submarine....hurm...I wonder when will our fireman will get their upgrades?????:bandit:

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
Our police gets their upgrades..Exp EVO X.......Our army also gets their upgrades..Exp..KDTAR submarine....hurm...I wonder when will our fireman will get their upgrades?????:bandit:
our fireman already got Mi8 heli what...free summore...courtesy of our police...

spockret

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
atas BUMI
spockret.blogspot.com
oh ic, so what happen to 2 submarine there??why they stop the project

btw i do find malaysian navy forum here they comment.

Print Page - question about the two submarine

this is what they comment "sudah jual kat tokey besi buruk" wa ka ka ka ka
thats true.....both 2 old submarine already timbang kilo if not mistaken 2years ago.....

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

given that our motherland is surrounded by water then i think the submarine is an essential purchase.

anyway guys take a look at this video..i know it got nothing to do with submarine but its something interesting for us to watch.

The Pirate Patrols Video Documentary at FactualTV
i dont know whether its true or not but what i heard from my fren that involve with this project is this new sub marine juz can go 70metre.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SC, don't know will My military consider buying M1 Abrams?..Hehehe:rofl: I'm still looking around to see can find Pzh 2000 Howitzer or not.

Does our military have FGM-148 Javelin missiles..I really like that weapon system. I played a simulation of it in the CA military museum..very fun..Hahaha

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
bro ya is true that they brought it from DCN after that, but initial plan is to rebuild at lumut base.
but after so much speculation the 2 submarine is hilang dont know go where.

here are the pic 2 sub marine capture in goggle maps in 2007.

Lumut, Perak Malaysia - Google Maps

but all this info no concrete evidence to prove it.
i hv seen the two sub b4 bout 5 6 yrs ago in lumut,the sub still here ke?? abandoned,or kena tarik by bank? wasted la like tat,put there so long.,they shud convert to underwater taxi ma..

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
stupid Gov.

spend all the money on "potential" future external threats.

but never take care of current internal threats like rempits, snatch thieves, rapists, politicians, etc.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
thats true.....both 2 old submarine already timbang kilo if not mistaken 2years ago.....

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

i dont know whether its true or not but what i heard from my fren that involve with this project is this new sub marine juz can go 70metre.....
betoi kah bro, tak boleh pergi 70metre below, i think diver can go that deep lor.
jia lat liao lar

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

stupid Gov.

spend all the money on "potential" future external threats.

but never take care of current internal threats like rempits, snatch thieves, rapists, politicians, etc.
external got big external factor such as .........., internal tak ada ler maybe only got at jalan raya niah.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

i hv seen the two sub b4 bout 5 6 yrs ago in lumut,the sub still here ke?? abandoned,or kena tarik by bank? wasted la like tat,put there so long.,they shud convert to underwater taxi ma..
if belum potong can convert to navy military muzium.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Thats the different between nobby n populace......common people like us only can play/collect 2wheel or 4 wheel vehicles by money ourselves,........but nobby collector like Najis(b):smokin:...can collect the tank....submarine.....warship...fighter plane...bom....n many more......oops!!! & woman mayb??:listen: n the worst is..........using our tax money to satisfying himself!!!:banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
SC, don't know will My military consider buying M1 Abrams?..Hehehe:rofl: I'm still looking around to see can find Pzh 2000 Howitzer or not.

Does our military have FGM-148 Javelin missiles..I really like that weapon system. I played a simulation of it in the CA military museum..very fun..Hahaha
u mean japan? what happen to their mitsubishi programe? PzH 2000...eh...SP is what we need most nowdays...but instead they bought goddam tank....pssshhhh

nope..we dont have javelin...we operate range of others...Bakhtar-Shikan, Metis M, AT-4. Eryx, C-90. Carl Gustav, and world famous RPG 7....no javelin tho'...

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

no laaa bro...300m...where got 70...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpene check here for more details...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Firstly good improvement.......but
the rear crome lining seems ugly
please remove that item so that it can see better
engine? seem there is no improvement from the catalog i read
110hp not good enough to put your body into the back of the seat
common proton when the real campro(cam profile) will be reveal?
Even standard old waja standard engine has no any variable valve system can get 112hp?
Dont be "cam pro" ok lor....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience