KBS Gymkhana Challenge 2011 (20-March-2011)

TimS15

Sep 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Calling all gymkhana fan!!!!
Poster Promotion:

Come and test your skill with the exciting slaloms, 180 & 360 degree turns, sliding and drifting......at .......

COURSE layout will be given on the practice day.
Please pay on when you register at Putrajaya this saturday.

KBS Gymkhana Challenge 2011 "TWIN TRACK"
(2 cars will race at the same time)
Time/Date/Day:
19th March 2011 (Saturday) 2-5pm = Practice

2:00 pm: Registration
2:30-5pm: Free practice

20th March 2011 (Sunday) 9am-5pm= Race Day

9-10am : Registration & Driver briefing
10am: Practice for Front Wheel Drive
11am : Practice for Rear Wheel Drive
12-1pm: Lunch break
1-2: Front Wheel Qualifying
2-3: Rear Wheel Qualifying
3-4: Final for Front Wheel
4-5: Final for Rear Wheel Drive
5-6: Prize giving ceremony

Entry Fee : RM60 per registration -pay on the registration day. (saturday)
Category:

Front Wheel Open

Rear Wheel Open

Every competitor must wear a helmet.

Prizes:
1st - 3rd : Trophy & Car products
4th- end : Trophy

For registration, sms or call Timothy at 019-363 7203.

There will be an autoshow, drag race & drifting on the same day.

It will be a full fun motorsports day!!!!!!

Helmet and long pants is mandatory.

Note:
1. Qualifying = to qualify you must clock the 1 best time of the day to advance to the twin battle with your same class. (ONLY best 8 will enter final)

2. Final= 2 cars from the same category will head to head on 2 run battles, the 1st to reach the finishing line will win the game, IF tie, we will re-run for "One More Time".

This event is brought to you by Speed House.

Last edited:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
any more R&R?like type of tyre,level of mods,etc?or whn u say OPEN,meaning it's free for all?very interested but dun think my car can come out in time...will der b further event after dis 1?thx

TimS15

Sep 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
any more R&R?like type of tyre,level of mods,etc?or whn u say OPEN,meaning it's free for all?very interested but dun think my car can come out in time...will der b further event after dis 1?thx

I will try to get more round if the participants increased, no worry, it will happen. Open means as long as your car has 4 wheels with tires that can make the car moves, you are welcome to join. So far, I have not imply any strict rules for tires and etc because I want everyone to have fun.

PM me your facebook ID, I am getting superb response for it.

Cheers mate.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
ok,dat sounds good....coz u included those AWD monsters in Front Wheel Open Category....it'll b an uphill task 2 even try n challenge them in a FWD car w street tyres.....semi slicks will make d gap closer....even if they dis AWD guys decided 2 use semis too.....
but i'll haf 2 gif dis opening round a miss.....as my car won b out in time 4 dis.
n r u guys running dis 2gether w d MUSC guys?coz AFAIK,they always use Cyberjaya/Putrajaya area n haf been working w KBS 4 quite sum time now.or ur in charge 4 all d events?

TimS15

Sep 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ok,dat sounds good....coz u included those AWD monsters in Front Wheel Open Category....it'll b an uphill task 2 even try n challenge them in a FWD car w street tyres.....semi slicks will make d gap closer....even if they dis AWD guys decided 2 use semis too.....
but i'll haf 2 gif dis opening round a miss.....as my car won b out in time 4 dis.
n r u guys running dis 2gether w d MUSC guys?coz AFAIK,they always use Cyberjaya/Putrajaya area n haf been working w KBS 4 quite sum time now.or ur in charge 4 all d events?

Akuma, Musc looks after the drag-you are right, other local company looks after the drift, and they personally ask me only to do the gymkhana. If you truly have questions off line, do PM or call me.

As what I have said earlier, this event is the 1st gymkhana of the year, so I am building a base fan/driver for everyone to have fun for now.

I am hoping for your support since we know each other since 2006.thanks.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
errrrr....FWD versus AWD????

big mountain to climb there.....

btw..we'll see..... it was u who did gymkhana event and help rallysprint event at stadium hang jebat previously???am i rite??

TimS15

Sep 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
errrrr....FWD versus AWD????

big mountain to climb there.....

btw..we'll see..... it was u who did gymkhana event and help rallysprint event at stadium hang jebat previously???am i rite??
Yes, I am the guy. btw, there FWD and AWD is the same, they make this category mostly in Thailand and other country, honestly AWD is very less compare to FWD.

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
ok2..noted that..

well..hopefully event like this keep growing here in malaysia....because this is where many ppl could do with a fraction of increasing motorsport costs nowadays.... :adore:

keep up the good work

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello SIFU's...:wavey:
I am concern and wondering will the EK9 Type R Steering fit CRV First Generation ?
Because this morning I went out to see someone who selling their Honda EK9 Type R Steering Wheel...
At last I ended up cancel our dealing because he also not sure if the EK9 Type R Steering will fit into My Car...

But recently when I was looking for this steering on internet...I saw there's someone selling it and state on his sale thread that it will fit on CRV!!!
And also I looked up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience