kancil roadster

numerix

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Miri
i think everybody would agree this is an insanely creative mod..
marvellous! :)

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
wicked....now im waiting for someone to do this on a satria n do scissor doors

hybrid evo

Feb 3, 2006
hey, this modification which involves cutting the chassis pass jpj or not? i got a friend who had the idea of doing the roadster thingy and vertical doors on his vr4rs gti. but hesitate due to jpj concern

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
hybrid evo..the possibilities for tat type of modification to pass JPJ...is sum where near impossible..however..i dunno how the owner of the roadster kancil can still drive it around la..but i havent seen it for quite sum time liao...

numerix

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Miri
sorry guys for the repost..didnt realise it was a repost. thanks for ur guys' respond anyway

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
David_KIA-Racing said:
this kancil too crazy modify la...kelvin,ur Sonata mod roadster la.Hehe~
wah sai...david...after u la...lol..u go for Optima Roadster 1st..then i will see how it look like..if it's nice...Thumbs up for u...if not nice..still thumbs up for u..but i aint gonna do it..lol...no $$$...up till now..car still stock standard...

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
haha...who noes wor..later on u mod ur optima to BMW Z3 style le..haha...for me..when i hav enough $$$ and i m still lookin for the kit...another kit in mind is the Jenis Kit..looks nice too...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Open advertising markets overseas makes for very interesting viewing especially in regards to automotive ads. For one thing, it definitely adds some spice compared to the local ads we get with a certain car going up against the dreaded ‘Competitor-X.’

The last major one we saw ended with Mini being handed their petite ass’s on a fine piece of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience