K20A kakis Head Count (EP3 or DC5)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
sooooooooo..............

did you manage to squeeze the new engine in your luggage and still be under the 20KG limit?
did immigration question why your bags were leaking motor oil?

ever heard of the real Engine's half cut? he carried half and the japanese girl carried another half of its engine for him ! :)

change topic !!!

leave my engine alone !!

no engine story !
hehehehe

Guys,

Should have another meet up soon !!! i heard from some of you that there are more and more k20a kakis now... so yer....starting to plan for a huge one this time.

List down suggested venue? then we'll talk about the time !

I say IPOH hor fun !!!!!! so those up north can cruise down too !

Ipoh is cool, just not during school holiday times ........... damn crowded.

KL Guys: can you help me check , how much is the Tein Monoflex suspension set, with pillowball mounts and a set of EDFC ? how much will it cost approximately, with and without installation?

tim: best to give them a call to get the exact amount, should be around your one one month salary ! *blink* *laughs* !!!!!!!

me and gary went to malacca>muar, was a good one...along with 2 mini cooper S, hehee......good fun, so, when is good for us to go to penang to see u peeps there? let me know tim ! , meet us in ipoh for food, then go back to penang together !

I'm pretty much alright at my end. a bit tied up this weekend.

How about next weekend?

Tim ! u know wat, 3 FD2s meet up on monday night. Plus another Black EP3 ! chat a lot of thing. how i wish u can join us..........

How I wish I could be there too :)

should organise a track day event or something............... type-r, 4 generations battle!

Guys, I'll be down in KL for this weekend ..... but mostly on business though :(

Anybody free for friday afternoon tea session ?

hi guys, its not right to post here, but i still think this is the most threaded k20a topic. I've got 4X 440cc Greddy injectors which are brand new and comes out from the turbo kit. For sale at $1200 for 4 brand new injectors for k20a engines. Good upgrade. Reason for sale is that i bought 4X750cc injectors instead. PM or call Brian at 0122196719.

I'm ...... already back in Penang :(

time was too tight, didn't manage to get time off work.

sigh.

I'm ...... already back in Penang :(

time was too tight, didn't manage to get time off work.

sigh.

next time if u dont have time do let us know. we tar pau and lepak on your bed side ! oK? :) :driver: :driver: :driver:

I'm scared that the performance become to exciting ........... then from "audience" become "guests" , then "guests" become "participants" :)

so guys, when and where is the next gathering?

Ipoh or Penang?

I'm scared that the performance become to exciting ........... then from "audience" become "guests" , then "guests" become "participants" :)

so guys, when and where is the next gathering?

Ipoh or Penang?

i ask Alan to arrange. btw, when will u come to KL again?

Top Bottom