K20A kakis Head Count (EP3 or DC5)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
Yuck Fou ! the black Ep3 DEFINITELY NOT STOCK ! if yours is stock then wat about my old EP3? wakakakkakaka................come on Alan. Sooner yours will become one of the fastest K20A in Malaysia !!!!:adore: !!!!!!:adore: !!!!!!:adore: !!!! Disclose your secret to everyone now. come on...............:driver:

*sweats* .......... please lar......................... dont say like that.... alot alot of monster out there, mine is nothing ler....... stocko ok? ish ish.........

rc_ep3

Known Member
Nov 6, 2006
oi timmy, dont you simply join in the "bashing" !!! basket !!
:puke:
ish ish !!!!! you should side me ler....

i side you Timmy :beer: .....................hahahahahahahhahaha..........Michael Jackson stock :hmmmm: .................hehehehehehhehehehe:driver:

rc_ep3

Known Member
Nov 6, 2006
ya...........not like me so honest.........amongst them i'm the slowest driver......... :)

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
From the stories I hear, Gary has the largest pair of B.A.L.L.S in the whole malaysia!

i would HATE to be tailgated by him ........ brake also cannot ..... speed up also cannot ........ :)

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
Correct !!!!!!!!

very very true, welcome back to the bright side timmy !

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
heh heh heh, Alan's trying to divert attention away from himself. You know what should you do? mod your tail lights with bright red led's and get the 8-segment lcd display in the rear windscreen to show "Good bye tortoises!"

on another note, I met a new DC5 driver in Penang.

Championship White type-r. His name's Faizal, apparently he bought the car recently from KL.

so ...... there are now 3 DC5's in Penang! I'm no longer alone :)

rc_ep3

Known Member
Nov 6, 2006
From the stories I hear, Gary has the largest pair of B.A.L.L.S in the whole malaysia!

i would HATE to be tailgated by him ........ brake also cannot ..... speed up also cannot ........ :)

dont listen to the 'cerita dongeng' plsssssssss............. mine 2 balls equivalent to Kenny's one ball...........so u guys judge who's the biggest..........

rc_ep3

Known Member
Nov 6, 2006
heh heh heh, Alan's trying to divert attention away from himself. You know what should you do? mod your tail lights with bright red led's and get the 8-segment lcd display in the rear windscreen to show "Good bye tortoises!"

on another note, I met a new DC5 driver in Penang.

Championship White type-r. His name's Faizal, apparently he bought the car recently from KL.

so ...... there are now 3 DC5's in Penang! I'm no longer alone :)

wow............cool.........The 'R' group is getting bigger........so we can meet up at Penang or KL or Ipoh or Kuantan........i prefer to go kuantan............anyone feeling to meet there?

rc_ep3

Known Member
Nov 6, 2006
I don't get it.
so do i ! hehehhehehe...........

hey........abt a week havent heard from alan.........wonder how's his trip in Japan? my 'needle' tell me his main purpose to Japan is to confirm a complete engine from a Japanese tuner ! 280whp NA man...:adore: ........'ho gang err.............'(very scare)

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
thats all WRONG man!

my needle tells me, if a man goes to japan, his number 1 priority should be SEX with hot kawaii japanese girls man!!!

who gives a damn about engines when there's so much screwing to be done there?

give me 2 hours with japanese women, and i won't even remember how to spell C-A-R !

rc_ep3

Known Member
Nov 6, 2006
thats all WRONG man!

my needle tells me, if a man goes to japan, his number 1 priority should be SEX with hot kawaii japanese girls man!!!

who gives a damn about engines when there's so much screwing to be done there?

give me 2 hours with japanese women, and i won't even remember how to spell C-A-R !

we both wrong. he told me he had sex in the new GT-R.......wat abt tat? :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Immitation Unbreakable Autolock!

I've notice the packing Autolock #1440 and Autolock Pro #1645 selling in Carrefour and Ace Hardware are related with T-rex, and when i visited t-rex website, the products info links to http://www.megacell.com.my/products/products.asp. Besides there are some forumers claimed that those selling in Carrefour and Ace hardware are half of the price of the Original Autolock selling in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience