Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

K&N filters for sale! new!

ericvai777

Banned
Sep 27, 2006
spyder-net.com
Bro, i feel sorry for you. You've just been conned like me and my other friends last year. This Kenny fella's condo is in Mutiara Oriental, Bukit Mayang next to Aman Suria PJ. He does come home from time to time either late in the morning or afternoon.

ericvai777

Banned
Sep 27, 2006
spyder-net.com
He sounds like some convincing sweet and fast talking fella, and me and some friends of mine actually treated him like our very good buddy. Big Mistake on our part!

Lhw63

Apr 8, 2006
treason84 if u already sending my filter to me then i think u call me and we settle it...honestly i haven recive and from u,event the ref no that u sending to me cannot be found on city link courier,call me if u are not a cheatter

treason84

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
Hi Lhw63, kenny is actually my partner....he is the one that is supposed to do the sending and all..i've checked with him and he said that he sent it..but i will make sure he calls u again and gives u the ref number..either way, i will make sure this case is settled...

I wont sell anything else until my partner settles this deal..

Lhw63

Apr 8, 2006
treason84,if kenny not settled this case,u must settle it for me.coz his is ur PARTNER!!!!!

Lhw63

Apr 8, 2006
Lhw63, whats the update on the situation? Kenny told me that they gave him the wrong filter? has he refunded u?
he not only send me a wrong filter,it used !!!but anyway,he promised will refund to me on this friday(20/6).

Lhw63

Apr 8, 2006
finally ,i got my refund,this deal also settled.I will send the filter back to him.

JDMCD6

Jun 9, 2006
pls check if u have stock for new Lancer 2008, its already released.
will order if u have stock at the right price, confirmed buyer.
just nd best price n stock availability.

tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Too all the sifu, I do need advice of hw to reduce the weight of my wira

I am currently driving a Golf GTI plus a Wira wt a 4G92 single cam (m)....

I wld like to convert my wira to be a half street n half track...my first target is to reduce the weight...

I do luv the Wira sedan alot...
1.I am looking is to replace the front bornet wt a lighter part example corbon fiber or fiber.
2. I am looking ppl tht do make the rear bornet lighter, maybe corbon fiber or fiber
3. any idea hw...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience