• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

K&N filters for sale! new!

treason84

Known Member
Hey guys!

We are now selling brand new K&N filters..In their own words, they are the best filters money can buy! hehe.. our prices are extremely competitive, just compare them to the shops outside..all filters are new and in the box...

For most common cars- Protons, Hondas, Toyotas, etc- prices for the drop in replacement filter are at rm230 NETT ...let us know what u want....

The universal air filters are available in the following sizes- 6 inch, 3 inch and 4 inch...

prices for each are rm250 NETT

visit www.rimsandstuff.blogspot.com for more info..

Great filters at great prices! COD can be arranged at PJ or Poslaju might be possible at an additional charge..

Call 0129122800 Kenny or email [email protected] thanks!

bro for open pod all sizes (4 to 6 inch) for 250 nett? how much with installaion and adaptor? And where is your shop? thanks!

COD? around wangsa maju? im lookin for myvi 1.3 drop in..

do u have the big one, that can fit the simota-type guppy intake?...i dunno the size tho....

WARNING!!!! Don't trade wit this guy!!(0129122800 Kenny) he are SWINDLE. I buy that filter but he not send to me .after i bank-in to him,he always lie me, he oready send to me.SOOOO ANGRY!!!!

I checked with Kenny and he told me that he has already sent it and gave u the city link tracking number? anyways, i told him to call u asap..hope this matter can be settled asap..thanks

WARNING!!!! Don't trade wit this guy!!(0129122800 Kenny) he are SWINDLE. I buy that filter but he not send to me .after i bank-in to him,he always lie me, he oready send to me.SOOOO ANGRY!!!!

If this keeps up, you can post this in the Bad Seller thread to fore warn others. There's a posting about this Kenny fella in the Bad Seller thread too!

Sorry for hijacking this thread with my message above.

I checked with Kenny and he told me that he has already sent it and gave u the city link tracking number? anyways, i told him to call u asap..hope this matter can be settled asap..thanks

But until now my item not arrived!!!He send me a wrong ref no,but at the time i ask him fax me a city link receipt but until now i haven receive . now i can't contact him also.

Lhw63, have you got the receipt fax? Do keep everyone of us updated. Hope your matter can be settled asap.

Bro, i feel sorry for you. You've just been conned like me and my other friends last year. This Kenny fella's condo is in Mutiara Oriental, Bukit Mayang next to Aman Suria PJ. He does come home from time to time either late in the morning or afternoon.

He sounds like some convincing sweet and fast talking fella, and me and some friends of mine actually treated him like our very good buddy. Big Mistake on our part!

do u have K&N drop in for Lancer GT 2008 model?

treason84 if u already sending my filter to me then i think u call me and we settle it...honestly i haven recive and from u,event the ref no that u sending to me cannot be found on city link courier,call me if u are not a cheatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom