K&N Air Filter for Nissan Cefiro A33 model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Culture

K&N Air Filter for Nissan Cefiro A33 model

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
A used K&N Air Filter for Nissan Cefiro A33 for sale. It is direct replacement or drop in for stock standard filter. Used for approximately 28,000 to 30,000 kms. I just removed it due to sale of car and it was cleaned and oiled about 5-6 months ago.

Contact me direct at 0122102318 (Chris). Cash on Collection in PJ SS2 area only. Add RM10 for shipping via PosLaju after money is banked in. Contact me for details. No PM please as I'm not always logged on.

New price (depending on which shop you buy from) is RM285-300 give or take. My price is fixed. No nego please. First-pay-first-served. Thank you.

OK! I've been trying to upload the picture for the past 20 minutes but it just doesn't seem to work. If you want to see a picture, just send me your email address. >>> Still trying to upload picture but it can't be uploaded.

Attachments

Last edited:

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
Geeezzz...finally managed to get the picture uploaded!!!

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
Hi maniac. Yes it can fit A32 as well. I just double-checked with the guy who sold it to me. That's the beauty of Nissan cars. If you seriously want it, I offer it to you at RM100 plus free shipping within Peninsula Malaysia. Contact me at 0122102318 and I'll provide you further details for transaction. If you are in KL/PJ area, then we can do cash on collection. If you want it, contact me on my mobile. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2012 Nissan Maxima: 4 Door Sports Car | Nissan USA

Well some call the old cefiro's (a31-a33)as maxima, some says their altimas..well I'm really confuse and always wondered why did they rename it? I always wonder why many other car industries in malaysia do not offer many other cars like Singapore does? Is it because of the roadtax or low demand of this cars?

In my case is this nissan maxima, it's famous in usa. Quite powerful, 290HP for a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience