Juz wash engine...

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Originally posted by acbc@Nov 12 2004, 14:56
When done, he use an air compressor gun to spray the off water from the alternator / battery / spark plugs and fuse box.

I don tink he has done this step... :o

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
UPDATE....

Alternator confirm kong alr. juz replaced 1 for rm145. the mechanic said the guy should not wash the engine bay when it's still hot.

ipin

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
BlackSamurai, where's the nearest 'Cars' around Wangsa Maju & Gombak area. Juz feel save when the engine not to be bath..

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
How much do they charge?? Need member ah?

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
i just wash my engine w/o covering anything...haha...as long as i knwow hat i'm doing then okey already

hahahaha..anyway..washing engine..can use alot of thing

like WD-4d to wash off lub. oil stain...and you can use petrol too(works better) but then you'll have to be realy careful to cleansed it with soap to remove the petrol and stains..then spray with water..because petrol very flamable ma

and laos...you can wash with soap la....

i don;t use degreaser wan.....because expensive ma
so i use alternative choice lor....haha..but today i went to my mech..my mech gave me a bottle of degrease(valvalne engine cleaner) for fre..it cost 20" a bottle....works great...hahahahahaha

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
ipin & polyxtroy

I'm not sure where is the nearest Cars center near Wangsa Maju or Gombak, Cars usually open in the parking in shopping mall, like Midvalley, 1U, Sunway Pyramid, Sungai Wang.

and among all the center i went, 1U center give the best service. thumb up for them, very polite person.

You may try to search for them at Alpha Angle, Carrefour Wangsa Maju.

Membership, not necessery, but of course member will get cheaper price.
I'm not sure how much they charge for just engine bay cleaning, because I took the package, RM168, including

Washing, Polish, Vacumn, Engine bay cleaning, Windows treatment (remove the water stain if you have any), tyre shinning (ask them to shine your spare tyre as well, hehe), daskboard shinning.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello, i just own my Waja CAMPRO which is new version of Waja. Can i know whether RadioStar will available or can it be installed into this waja?

The car is built with immobilizer.. will the auto start remote work well or i need to disable the immo ?

any suggestions or opinions?

Thank YOu!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience