Juz another bloke frm Aussie Melbourne

Sep 27, 2009
Melbourne, VIC
Hey how yous goin ovr ther ... I came to knw abt zth since 2001 if i am nt mistaken when my close mate Tanaka-San went for one of the gathering somewhere in Damansara. Been ages since i follow up the forum, also at that time i cant be bothered posting, now i realize how important this automotive community as over in Malaysia you have many friends to help here and there, but being a foreigner elsewhere is bit tough to source stuff, meets etc.

My daily driving now is a Toyota Chaser Tourer V ... Had this car for abt 2 yrs now ... Will post up a couple of photos frm downunder. Hpe to learn and share sme knwldge with all the Malaysians out there !!!

Cheers,

Another 1.5jz-gte vvti :driver:

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Glad to know that we have more and more members from aus & 1.5jz-gte :rock::thrasher:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
welcome to ZTH and nice ride. is your 1j on manual/auto transmission? i had a chance to ride in an older jzx81 before. the 1j is a real powerhouse even on auto. :biggrin:

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
arghhh...so envy with you sousvide ...
nice ride there mate...

Chaser is hard to find here in Malaysia...

lucky you !!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

VEHICLE SECURITY

When you have just got your car, you'll be very happy and over excited. You plan to change the rims, tint the car, install spoiler and etc. But you always forget the most important modification/add-on for your car-which is your car security.

A car owner's nightmare is when you went back to the car park and found out that your car is no longer there where you left it. Every hour, every minute and every second, stolen car cases happens around Malaysia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience