Juz now clean the car...i see tis.

beyond_4896

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
erm, what is this part function?

Juz now clean my engine room... see dis thing , i think other car dun hav this box..

Attachments

Nats autoparts

Known Member
Oct 18, 2007
Carbon Canisters are devices found in automobiles designed to decrease the amount of air pollution the vehicle creates while at the same time increasing its fuel efficiency. Even when the vehicle's engine is turned off, hydrocarbons are produced. This occurs in the form of fuel vapor rising in the fuel tank. Carbon Canisters trap that vapor rather than allow it to escape the fuel tank, feeding it back into the engine.

beyond_4896

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
Not vr know bot the work........... huh~

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

this thing need to change it or not if vr long time oledi.

overhaul

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Carbon Canisters are devices found in automobiles designed to decrease the amount of air pollution the vehicle creates while at the same time increasing its fuel efficiency. Even when the vehicle's engine is turned off, hydrocarbons are produced. This occurs in the form of fuel vapor rising in the fuel tank. Carbon Canisters trap that vapor rather than allow it to escape the fuel tank, feeding it back into the engine.

it is something like oil catch tank?same function with it?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
It works the same way as those "Carbon/coal pills" when you got stomach ache. Charcoal absorbs vapour...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ey'yoo palsss... I nead freakin' help rite 'ere...
Did any of yall know how to get the wiring diagram stuff for Starbo AutoStart/TurboTimer?

Reference:
(IMG:http://img51.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/2/1/9/8/ukiukiuki_99-img600x450-1100610987mvc-015f.jpg)

Holla me at: 016-7313049 (Din)

Thanx, pz out!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience