Just to share with you guys my happiness..

LevinTE27

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
group A 2WD cars

still got alot pic.. unable to post up cos my server full

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
Congrats

Toyota Power.......

erwan

Known Member
Dec 27, 2003
waaa....You guys sure make toyotarians very proud...
congratulations bro...keep up the good work!!!!
to know toyota..is to love toyota....hehehee...!!!!

ltl

Dec 15, 2005
Miri
congratulation to you bro....you really done a good job and we all pround of you as mirian....

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Which Rx-7 won ah? The red one or the yellow one? Anyway congratulations. I wonder what weight the other competitors are? hahaha. Definitely an advantage. Next round got stamina for top 3 liao. :shades_smile:

shazmee

Apr 11, 2006
good job...thumb up for u specially and for toyota owner generally..

LevinTE27

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
thanks guys, but sorry to say i gonna quit from my toyota drag car cos my team new engine had reach our garage yesterday is a 13B cosmo, we project a RX7 savana for next race. now the rx7 having around 500hp n new engine will be rebuild to replacing it. since i had been selected to be the driver and the rule of the race is each driver only can driving one car so i will not playing my 7ag anymore. hope i can find a good driver to handle my car then it will be back to track.

shazmee

Apr 11, 2006
well, sometimes we have to move along for betterment...may u succeed in this next level with ur new machine..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A total of 14 awards were handed out to their deserving winners as the CIMB Autoworld Car of the Year Awards 2010 came to a conclusion that saw the Renault Megane RS taking home the coveted Judges Choice Award.

The presentation dinner was graced by President of the Malaysian Automotive Association (MAA), Datuk Aishah Ahmad, who also handed out the final four awards. Also joining the memorable affair...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience