Wheel cleaning (Just to Share)

Just to share my wheel cleaning regime...

My dedicated mf cloth just for the rims....

But to clean here?

Fingers cannot go in, so will need this...

Use like this....

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

My 100 plus cherry flavor...to quench my thirst.....:biggrin:

No leh! Car shampoo used like this....

Did not cleaned for 2 weeks....

Cleaning the inside also, cannot reach by hand/fingers

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Tyre brush...

Curve design

Good fit for cleaning the tyre sidewall.....

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Before

After

Close up - before

Close up - After

Inside - before

Inside - After

Brake dust and dirt are removed weekly, worse case in 2 weeks, therefore no chance to etch or cake in, therefore rims still looks new. These rims are 2 and a half years old already.......Thank you.....

Nice assortment of brushes! Useful for a variety of gaps and areas... By the way, what is the pink thing in the 100 plus bottle?

DarkAccoon

Let me see if I am crazy enough to be able to identify where you got those brushes.

Long one = any hypermarket.
Tyre brush = Daiso

i wonder if i got one correct or both wrong.....

Btw, your long brush does look very very worn out d wei.

Nice assortment of brushes! Useful for a variety of gaps and areas... By the way, what is the pink thing in the 100 plus bottle?
DG901 Car shampoo only....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

bro mind share where u get those brushes??
Let me see if I am crazy enough to be able to identify where you got those brushes.

Long one = any hypermarket.
Tyre brush = Daiso

i wonder if i got one correct or both wrong.....

Btw, your long brush does look very very worn out d wei.
I was trying to get a longer one. This one was just fitting.
Bought long ago, if not mistaken Triplewax brand and I found only in Ace hardware

Tyre brush found in Jusco....:rofl:

cvkit17

Mar 20, 2012
I saw some MF brush at Daiso, but dont know whether is it powerful enough to remove stubborn stain on rims or not so dint buy. Somemore dat time was in rush and sister psyco me not to buy haha. Anyone tried before? I saw KC had used it before on an 18" rim (saw his pic)

My sis lor...psyco-ed me not to buy LOL :rofl:
Next day go on your own to shop......:rofl:
Just never bring a lady to buy a man's stuff. I always find that I can't buy anything with
gf around when it comes to things related to cars. End of the day she can convince you
until you won't buy.

Which is why I went to get 2nd hand rims also go alone with a Male friend. :thefinger:

End up, bought and installed on the spot..

But bro Vr2, I'm also looking for those brushes, but only saw a few at ENEOS, like the one u saw
me using to clean the rims.

Ya is a good idea to wash it frequently. Mine one of it already cake in or Tattooed. Beyond save

KrisMas

Apr 1, 2008
I saw some MF brush at Daiso, but dont know whether is it powerful enough to remove stubborn stain on rims or not so dint buy. Somemore dat time was in rush and sister psyco me not to buy haha. Anyone tried before? I saw KC had used it before on an 18" rim (saw his pic)
MF should be better in pulling out dirt as compared to lambswool/bristles/sponge, but more stubborn to clean off later.....

plan 2 convert my wira to evo 4 or evo 5 engine . Any 1 saw ppl do it b4 ? Izit very difficult to change mouting leg to convert ?

Izit possible to use back my evo 3 disc brake & fuel tank if i convert to evo 4 engine?

Hope got sifu can giv some advise. thanks .