Julie Hoi

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Well, there is a saying "No pain, No gain" I guess is worth going through the hard times when we are still young and enjoy life when we are older rather than suffer when we grow older.

My tree seems to be growing too slow...guess wrong way of planting the tree :banghead:
206cc adi 10 years ka? Wow...now only I realise that old liao or did u mean ur 4X4?

Okay lar at least get to travel to JAPAN. I also love a job that can travel. Anyway, what u r going through now i bet more fruits will grow soon and I guess your gf is good enough for you if not you wouldn't have chosen and stay with her till today :top:

Cheers :beer:
Sorry my 206 is not a CC.....it's a hatchback....yup it's 10 years already....CBU from France....my other cars are about 2 or 3 years old only lah....

Woi~~we are getting Out Of Topic leh....you want me to kena diu ah??:thefinger::rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sorry my 206 is not a CC.....it's a hatchback....yup it's 10 years already....CBU from France....my other cars are about 2 or 3 years old only lah....

Woi~~we are getting Out Of Topic leh....you want me to kena diu ah??:thefinger::rofl::rofl:
Wah...how many cars u got other than 206 and 4x4 Turbo? Okay okay let's get back to topic of me getting seduced will give in or not :rofl:

Aiya, is my trademark of OT. If u see me posting without getting OT, then u know is not me who is posting behind the keyboard adi :rofl: :banghead: :laugh: lolz!

So, basically Julie Hoi is taken. So, closing the door is the right thing to do :thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I assume that u were asking if I'm okay? :thefinger:

I dunno why I said that :confused:
Anyway, I think is cuz trust me as u know I'm straight and only interested in FY xD

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
not safe wan lah Jin......if safe my cousin won't kena lah...Hahaha..rubber still ok pills? Hahahaha
Mizunori & mokomoko: Aiya...now I'm not in that situation hard to say lolz! I think I won't gua lolz! :rofl: :banghead:

Just banghead until I totally knockout surely nothing will happen lolz! :laugh:

ahem..must be loyal...must be loyal...guess this technic works if i keep repeating it. :rolleyes:

Pills? TR said not safe wor...pills not good lar...I won't use that stuff as it is not good for the ladies to consume such stuffs for our own pleasure...might as well just use rubber. If scared not thick enough ma wear Double Layer rubber lo haha! :rofl: :banghead:

5115: You shud trust me on that :rofl:
pills will give u 99.9% if taken everyday 1, while the morning after giving u 57% in 72hour, then the rubber is 99.7%, last thing is sperm killer spray, as higher as 92.7%... so, combine all, u'll get 349.3% out of 100%..., so the conclusion, CONFIRM SAFE....:nurse::biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
pills will give u 99.9% if taken everyday 1, while the morning after giving u 57% in 72hour, then the rubber is 99.7%, last thing is sperm killer spray, as higher as 92.7%... so, combine all, u'll get 349.3% out of 100%..., so the conclusion, CONFIRM SAFE....:nurse::biggrin:
kind of complicated.....:hmmmm::stupido:...anyway,thx for the explanation Dr:biggrin:

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
what pills??... juju pregnant d meh??
Wah Lan nNeh!!!! call her name until so lam....JUJU......Hahahaha:rofl::rofl: You want who oh?? JUJU or KWANKWAN.....so greedy lah u.....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Wah Lan nNeh!!!! call her name until so lam....JUJU......Hahahaha:rofl::rofl: You want who oh?? JUJU or KWANKWAN.....so greedy lah u.....
hahahaha... dunno why, my brain keeping thinkin of Sky calling TR, Rev Rev....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
I tot is tit-tit tim....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
hahahaha... dunno why, my brain keeping thinkin of Sky calling TR, Rev Rev....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Jin, die lah you.....bugger...this is how u treat me after I help you lah? OK~~nvm....

how is the bulb??

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Jin, die lah you.....bugger...this is how u treat me after I help you lah? OK~~nvm....

how is the bulb??
bro, i didn't do anything....:thefinger:

so yellow... hahahaa... but lucky can pass thru the road block for the ever 1st time...:biggrin:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
fuyoh... macam professor leh... siap ada research... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just bought a HID entire headlight assembly (not just conversion kit) off of ebay. It appears that the xenon light is on a swivel hinge because it can move up and down inside the assembly. I've heard that many cars that come stock with HIDs have a sensor that will control a motor that auto levels the beams. Obviously my car will not have this sensor because it did not come with xenons.

Do you think maybe I the assembly I bought will only work properly on a car that has this sensor...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience